Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

My ninja D.Wade gonna get injuried in those pieces of iish. Not to mention that they look :x
sick.gif
Miami Heat 05-06 NBA Champs
D.Wade #3 Finals MVP

these are suppose to be basketball performance shoes w/ the chuck look to em. it'll be real interesting to see wade play in these... that's if he ever does. i'm still heavily anticipating the Wade 2s!

BTW, change the title of the subject
[/b]
HEAT[/b]​
"Dwyane "Flash" Wade 05-06 NBA MVP"​

^
Wade 2...Febuaray 07. He will wear the Revolution and possibly his team shoe...if they are still releasing. Last word I heard was July 15th, but it could have been changed. Anyone else have info on the team shoe?
Latest Pickup: Nike Air Stab (purp/yell/wht/blk); Nike Lebron III Low (white/khaki)

I just wish people would stop reinventing and changing classics !! Just like how JB release the b2rue. Its either you release the original or dont release anything at all. If your releasing a Chuch Taylor allstar just release that, not a suped up version. Those shoes are ugly. Since nike already owns Converse he needs to transfer to Nike. HOLLA BACK !!!!

Thats not neccessariy true. Just because they converse doest mean they automatically adopt Nike's designers. Remember Nike bought Converse meaning its an aquisition and not a merger . Converse and Nike are two seperate entities in their self. Only thing that has changed since the aquisition is the maketing and promotion of converse. Thats it and spoken from a true business man . HOLLA BACK !!!

CONVERSE is CONVERSE, not NIKE.
I think the Revolutions looks great, I will surely get a pair .
Can't wait to see other colorways !

Quote:
Thats not neccessariy true. Just because they converse doest mean they automatically adopt Nike's designers. Remember Nike bought Converse meaning its an aquisition and not a merger . Converse and Nike are two seperate entities in their self. Only thing that has changed since the aquisition is the maketing and promotion of converse. Thats it and spoken from a true business man . HOLLA BACK !!!

Spoken like a true business man but definately not a designer. I personally know designers that were hired by Converse and transfered to Nike. I personally know designers from Converse that worked on Nike product then went back to Converse product. So yes they do adopt Nike designers when necessary. A business man would know that the better Converse does, the more money Nike makes. And it's the same with Starter and Nike.

it doesnt matter who made them they still look like someone burned the converse all star took peices of crap and rubbed it on them then burned them again and after tht put them in the blender and called it a shoe....
When i die.......Bury me in my jordans

Trash, Wade go to nike.
Before he knew he had a crew, that wasn't no punk And they spit fire shirts and SB dunks-Lupe Fiasco

^Not his choice..Nike owns converse...Hes gonna be on converse for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg time...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. I'm still undecided on them, but I don't think I could ever see myself playing in those, they don't look like they'll perform too well, either.

Judging by the aesthetics.... they didn't expect Wade to take home a ring. That shoe is an insult to him.
<

Quote:
Converse took a chance, and lucked out.

I think that's what the idea was... they signed Troy Bell, Michael Sweetney, DWade, Jameer Nelson, Kirk Hinrich, and Chris Bosh at the same time and they were hoping one would blossom.
Turns out they got two (Bosh).
Reppin' the 206's
Dissin' the 360's

^
Agreed

I also think Hinrich and Nelson will be solid players in 2-4 years.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan VII Retro (Black/Citrus-Varsity Red)

I'm confused to exactly who these shoes are aimed at:

school/college kids/slackers are going to just buy the normal chucks because they're half the price

anyone wanting to buy a proper basketball shoe is going to buy a proper basketball shoe or get one of last quarters colourways for the same price?

Now Nike/Converse have obviously put some thought into it so they must have a target market but with a shoe looking that bad? Easy pass

And if this was Tinker's warm up project for the AJ XXIII i'm already starting to feel uneasy......

I Hate all there new shoes...Looked like Converse was real promising with the wades.. but then they come out with these horrible designs again, like one happend with them a few years ago...All are disgusting...The revolution being the best...Hopefully the Wade2 won't look like any of these and follow the good start of the Wade......

They can't just put these designs together hoping they will sell..They look horible especially with the star just placed on the shoes...The ONLY way converse will sell is because of WADE and as long as the have a clean design that was actually thought out...Not just thrown together..
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Back
Top Bottom