Cool Grey RD victim: Michael Young of Phi Slamma Jamma

Everybody remembers the madness that went down in Houston, Texas when the Cool Greys retroed back in December. It seems even sports legends get caught up too and even when just a bystander. Michael Young of Phi Slamma Jamma was assaulted by a cop. His son, Joseph, was a Parade All-American last year:

http://www.khou.com/news/.../ITEAMHPD-117172218.html
I-Team: Latest HPD brutality claim comes from Houston sports legend
by Jeremy Rogalski / Investigative Reporter

khou.com

Posted on March 1, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Updatedyesterday at 11:49 AM

[h5]
[/h5]

HOUSTON -- The latest accusations of brutality by the Houston Police Department involve a shooting, a beating and something else—slow and sloppy investigations by HPD’s Internal Affairs Division.

And one of the alleged victims is a Houston basketball legend.

Michael Young said he still cannot figure it out.

"I'm saying why? Why me? Why did this guy choose to hit me,

Everybody remembers the madness that went down in Houston, Texas when the Cool Greys retroed back in December. It seems even sports legends get caught up too and even when just a bystander. Michael Young of Phi Slamma Jamma was assaulted by a cop. His son, Joseph, was a Parade All-American last year:

http://www.khou.com/news/.../ITEAMHPD-117172218.html
I-Team: Latest HPD brutality claim comes from Houston sports legend
by Jeremy Rogalski / Investigative Reporter

khou.com

Posted on March 1, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Updatedyesterday at 11:49 AM

[h5]
[/h5]

HOUSTON -- The latest accusations of brutality by the Houston Police Department involve a shooting, a beating and something else—slow and sloppy investigations by HPD’s Internal Affairs Division.

And one of the alleged victims is a Houston basketball legend.

Michael Young said he still cannot figure it out.

"I'm saying why? Why me? Why did this guy choose to hit me,

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i remember for the 11/12 pack two hpd officers walked out prior to the greenspoint opening both with about 3 pairs each in hand, def not worrying about the rowdy crowd outside

i remember for the 11/12 pack two hpd officers walked out prior to the greenspoint opening both with about 3 pairs each in hand, def not worrying about the rowdy crowd outside

Yeah, HPD is a joke, and they have been for a while. Hell, half of the PD in and around the Houston Area are worthless. They get paid to do a job, and they need to do it right. What they are missing is common sense, and need to use better judgement.

Yeah, HPD is a joke, and they have been for a while. Hell, half of the PD in and around the Houston Area are worthless. They get paid to do a job, and they need to do it right. What they are missing is common sense, and need to use better judgement.

people go hard for jordan releases in houston! I lived there 2 years ago and couldnt get anywhere near the gunspoint mall

lol@ myself. Since i been back in NYC its like easy pickings here. Got my cool greys on rd for retail, no tax, at 10:30 am. Gotta love the hood.

people go hard for jordan releases in houston! I lived there 2 years ago and couldnt get anywhere near the gunspoint mall

lol@ myself. Since i been back in NYC its like easy pickings here. Got my cool greys on rd for retail, no tax, at 10:30 am. Gotta love the hood.

the system is so messed up... I've been harassed so many times by the police its not even funny...

the system is so messed up... I've been harassed so many times by the police its not even funny...

all professions have good and bad participants
but when a police officer is bad at their job - it is a hazard to the entire community
as opposed to, say, a bad paper boy where the community ends up with wet newspapers...

because some police put their life on the line when they work, they are all part of a
'good ol' boys' club and defend each other to the bitter end

There was this old Chris Elliot show 'Get a Life' where one of the characters was an ex-cop
that was fired because he pissed on his boss. Literally. That's pretty much what you have to
do to get fired/have them turn on you - if you catch my drift.

I think Ice Cube said it best.

all professions have good and bad participants
but when a police officer is bad at their job - it is a hazard to the entire community
as opposed to, say, a bad paper boy where the community ends up with wet newspapers...

because some police put their life on the line when they work, they are all part of a
'good ol' boys' club and defend each other to the bitter end

There was this old Chris Elliot show 'Get a Life' where one of the characters was an ex-cop
that was fired because he pissed on his boss. Literally. That's pretty much what you have to
do to get fired/have them turn on you - if you catch my drift.

I think Ice Cube said it best.

Sad to hear stuff like this happens in my city...but tha world is a ghetto, not just h-town

Back
Top Bottom