COOL GREY XI (11) LEGIT CHECK. please and thank you.

Just got this off of a local,

traded 2010 Black Red VI's for These.

the deal seemed too good to be true,

I'm hoping that it wasn't. 

please let me know if it's real or not. 

Last edited:
There legit bro the but you shouldve asked for cash on top because those black and red 6s are worth more than these

shipping is a hassle, and I don't want to get scammed again so I've only been dealing with locals

everyone locally was sleeping on my pair of the 6's. H/o and not even serious buyers was $180.

I can possibly get $200 for these at least (hopeful) 

thank you sir for the legit check. much appreciated. 

Naw bro there legit just be careful because they are grey market pairs which are fake as well but grey market pairs always have really icey soles and dont have any yellowing so thats one thing you have to look out for and dont worry I've gotten scammed twice woth concords and some 6s but you should've posted them online on eBay depending on the condition they would've Gavin you 300 or 250 but I'm glad i can help

good thing this pair of CG are getting yellowed so being a grey market pair isn't a big concern for me now right? 

Naw bro you dont have to be worried i have a pair that ive had since it released with a receipt from footlocker and worn mayb 7x and the blue tint that it came out with took off theres still some but mostly some of the blue tint is coming off but your pair is good because grey markets still have a really icey blue sole with no yellowing and legit pairs still have a bit of a blue tint but hve yellowing thats a dead give away so keep that in mind and your pair has the right shade of grey too so your good

the patent on the rear of the shoes are different heights.. but that may be the angle of these pix

good thing this pair of CG are getting yellowed so being a grey market pair isn't a big concern for me now right? 

Naw bro you dont have to be worried i have a pair that ive had since it released with a receipt from footlocker and worn mayb 7x and the blue tint that it came out with took off theres still some but mostly some of the blue tint is coming off but your pair is good because grey markets still have a really icey blue sole with no yellowing and legit pairs still have a bit of a blue tint but hve yellowing thats a dead give away so keep that in mind and your pair has the right shade of grey too so your good

I beg to differ.

This looks like a worn GM pair.

The yellowing on the soles is not from age. If it were, there should be a dark yellowing outline around the pods.

Example:

Also on the back of the shoes with the patent leather meets. They should be stitched very closely together. On GM pairs on the area where they meet, it almost look like its stretching open.

Example:

So is a GM pair fake or legit? 

I'm getting very distraught right now.

In my opinion they are a GM pair. The biggest indication to me is the soles. They are yellow BUT they don't look yellowed from age. They looked yellowed from normal wear and tear.

Look at the authentic pairs I posted. They have a dark / deep yellowing outline around the pods on the soles.

If the person gave you the original box look inside of it for a Nike serial number stamp. I have never seen a GM pair where the box was stamped with a serial number.

Example:

2z5pt80.jpg

no stamp on the box. i'm contacting the guy now I traded my Vi's with.

so are they fake? 

or are they legitimate, same materials but not authenticated by nike. ?

no stamp on the box. i'm contacting the guy now I traded my Vi's with.

so are they fake? 

or are they legitimate, same materials but not authenticated by nike. ?

Everyone has there own opinion on GM shoes.

In my opinion are they fake.

Aye bro not every pair is the same my cool grey 11s i bought from footlocker 4 years back or something like that same exactly like that every pair is gonna hve a defect but i agree on u that gm pairs do not gave stamps on u but some times you get defects on retail pairs like on the gamma blues 11 my froend boight a pair from footaction and they came with defects

I noe im the one who told they were legit but yea good thing he asked for the box stamp but yea never mind these are gm's bro my bad

Thanks everyone! 
I was able to get back my Black and Varsity Red VI's from the local I did the CG XI trade with.

I'm happy that I got my pair back but I felt bad that dude lost the two/three shoes he traded for the CG XI. 

Back
Top Bottom