Cool Grey XI Cake

Was she going by a picture of the shoes or did she have the actual shoes in front of her?

That cake has so much detail. Amazing.

Was she going by a picture of the shoes or did she have the actual shoes in front of her?

That cake has so much detail. Amazing.

just pictures of the computer. My wife does this as a side gig. All self taught and this is her first sneaker cake.

just pictures of the computer. My wife does this as a side gig. All self taught and this is her first sneaker cake.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Well she's very talented.  Small home business in the making?   She should consider it.

Well she's very talented.  Small home business in the making?   She should consider it.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

thats what we are shooting for. Maybe even a small shop.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

thats what we are shooting for. Maybe even a small shop.

Wow 
eek.gif
Very nice cake indeed!

Back
Top Bottom