Cop Dresses as Donald Duck to Catch Drivers Who Don't Yield to Pedestrians

"It's a man dressed as a duck, I was scared, I'm a woman"

View media item 1259052

As a pedestrian, I'm glad they did something like this. People can be so reckless when driving.

Just last year a single mother of three daughters was hit and killed crossing the street by a young man texting and driving. (he was NOT yielding) :smh:

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that this happened on HALLOWEEN

Granted I'd be mad too if I got the ticket, but I'd like to think I'd stop if I saw something--child, man, or duck--in my lane. 
That girl's reasoning is garbage. It's Halloween, how are you gonna get scared by a duck costume of all things. If it were any other day maybe I'd buy it, but how are you gonna be surprised by a costume on Halloween? She even said "I thought it was a crazy guy on Halloween". So she acknowledged that it was the one day of the year that people dress up in costumes. 

did ppl need to see this sign to stop?

ducks-crossing-warning-8777645.jpg

i see nothing wrong with this at all, stuff like this happens everywhere everyday

my town recently put up more stop lights on an already busy street cause dudes would not yield for students on these type of crosswalks. 

id rather it create more traffic on the busy street than have someone i know get hurt by some careless driver. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom