Cop responds to noise complaint of kids playing basketball by dunking on them Vol. Florida's first W

cop still out here abusing folks but now ya'll applauding it? 
laugh.gif

sports was one of the few things that brought Police and civilians together tho.. we used to have the PAL centers were you could go hoop and interact with the officers after school...sucks they shut em down 
mean.gif

I'm a couple days away from schooling the kids in my apartment complex cause they got a hoop outside and have hit my window once with the ball. I go outside, our window cover is falling off and the kids ran away. :smh: They scream and taunt cars while they drive by (me and my girlfriend included) I just keep telling myself "they're kids, you were a stupid kid once"

I'm waiting for one of em to wise up and say something to me so I can go MJ23 on em real quick.

PS these kids are like 12 :lol: little troublemakers

I'm a couple days away from schooling the kids in my apartment complex cause they got a hoop outside and have hit my window once with the ball. I go outside, our window cover is falling off and the kids ran away.
mean.gif
They scream and taunt cars while they drive by (me and my girlfriend included) I just keep telling myself "they're kids, you were a stupid kid once"

I'm waiting for one of em to wise up and say something to me so I can go MJ23 on em real quick.

PS these kids are like 12
laugh.gif
little troublemakers

Back
Top Bottom