Cop Shoots Unarmed Man Looking After Autistic Patient

Last edited:
Disgusting b....loss of words at this point....dude shot him and told him "I don't know why"

and another one...no shooting though...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/video-texas-officer-says-blacks-violent-tendencies-230242581.html?ref=gs

Patrol car video publicly released Thursday shows a white Austin, Texas, police officer violently throwing a black woman to the ground during a traffic stop, followed by another white officer telling her black people have “violent tendencies” and whites are justifiably afraid.
he roughed her up pretty good though while yelling stop resisting. Classic douchebag cop things like yelling get up ans get down at the same time and pulled this slam leg drop move that really pissed me off. Yes, she had an attitude

bruh took 3 shots at a target and missed all of them. What kind of chief wiggum **** are they on down there in the 305 man

Famb, this was an autistic man, what was he doing to become the target? Appalling on all accounts.

I read that the officer is on the SWAT team so the "I was aiming at the autistic man" excuse is just pitiful on all accounts. First of all, that really doesn't make his case any better because it's still excessive use of force and attempted murder regardless of who the target was. Second, it takes some olympic level mental gymnastics to believe a SWAT cop misses those shots from a short distance on a target sitting still.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/video-texas-officer-says-blacks-violent-tendencies-230242581.html?ref=gs

Patrol car video publicly released Thursday shows a white Austin, Texas, police officer violently throwing a black woman to the ground during a traffic stop, followed by another white officer telling her black people have “violent tendencies” and whites are justifiably afraid.
he roughed her up pretty good though while yelling stop resisting. Classic douchebag cop things like yelling get up ans get down at the same time and pulled this slam leg drop move that really pissed me off. Yes, she had an attitude

She just got her *** whooped for doing 50 in a 35. That's just a ticket man, how can some of ya'll still be apologists for this ********?

And they wonder why we hate these racist *** cops. I guess it's ok to be violent towards woman when you're a cop. **** pisses me off.

If any group of people have “violent tendencies” it's them. Every other group of people they've cross it's war, slavery, stealing land etc. **** outta here.

**** (Richard) Gregory on how to reform the police

Why is he always going off on this dude. :lol:

Last edited:
And they wonder why we hate these racist *** cops. I guess it's ok to be violent towards woman when you're a cop. **** pisses me off.

If any group of people have “violent tendencies” it's them. Every other group of people they've cross it's war, slavery, stealing land etc. **** outta here.

That's the mental artistry of it. Be the threat while convincing everyone that the you are doing it because you feel "threatened".

These cops are not doing a bad job at policing. They're actually doing exactly what they're supposed to be doing. When slavery was abolished, the slave patrol just evolved into another form of controlling blacks.

That's the mental artistry of it. Be the threat while convincing everyone that the you are doing it because you feel "threatened".

These cops are not doing a bad job at policing. They're actually doing exactly what they're supposed to be doing. When slavery was abolished, the slave patrol just evolved into another form of controlling blacks.

That's the thing people never talk about or don't know. The origin of Police is racism and being violent towards black people.

Last edited:
Rep. Jeffries mentioned this last year. He hit that tap dancing sherrif clarke with nothing but facts

Lol bruh said "Sir! In the ghetto that is called being choked to death!" :lol:

I like this Jeffries guy. Very articulate in his speech [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Clarke on his "Stephen"swag all summer 16 [emoji]128580[/emoji]

.............. no matter what :smh:
homie still got shot for trying TO DO HIS JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Crazy!!!!!!

This is the discussion referenced in the article.

The stories :smh:...

The way some of these suburban people act would be funny if their actions were harmless.

I had an old lady tell me, "Our Sheriff back in the '70s used to just make people disappear, I don't know where he put them, but they never came back. Why cant you all just do that?" I said, "Well Ma'am they don't let us do that anymore."

:x

Do cops ever think about what they do before they do it?

Do they not see what's happening to other cops across the country? Or is their thinking: worse case scenario if I kill/shoot someone = paid administrative leave + return to the job when everything quiets down?

Last edited:
Do cops ever think about what they do before they do it?

Do they not see what's happening to other cops across the country? Or is their thinking: worse case scenario if I kill/shoot someone = paid administrative leave + return to the job when everything quiets down?

Nope. They are supposedly trained to subdue criminals and de-escalate situations, but it seems like they're ingrained to shoot to kill and escalate everything. The shield is to serve and protect themselves from their own crimes they commit.

Smh it took all this extra stuff to make you finally come to that conclusion? Not sure how anyone else doesn't feel the same but hey I guess the world is still full of cheek turners :smh:

It's almost as bad as a wife being secretly beat at home and telling herself "it's ok. I know it's wrong but deep down he doesn't really mean it...I'm sure he means well but he just gets angry." :smh:

If that husband knew if he ever laid his hands on his wife that he would be murked with haste, I can almost bet dude wouldn't try it.

Last edited:
Smh it took all this extra stuff to make you finally come to that conclusion? Not sure how anyone else doesn't feel the same but hey I guess the world is still full of cheek turners
mean.gif

It's almost as bad as a wife being secretly beat at home and telling herself "it's ok. I know it's wrong but deep down he doesn't really mean it...I'm sure he means well but he just gets angry."
mean.gif

If that husband knew if he ever laid his hands on his wife that he would be murked with haste, I can almost bet dude wouldn't try it.
unless you are out here shooting the police officers who commit these crimes yourself then you yourself are a cheek turner.

what are you doing to change things?

Rep. Jeffries mentioned this last year. He hit that tap dancing sherrif clarke with nothing but facts

Tears b, both solemn and comical. If I don't laugh at this clown I'd cry. Shame man. Real life Uncle Ruckus right here. Repped for the video, will be looking into Rep Jeffries, he a real one. 

Good video posted of Rep. Jeffries. That's why it's so important to have good-minded, conscious brothas and sisters in every facet and sector of life. We have to branch out in society and be where we currently are not.

It's maddening listening to that Uncle Tom pig speak about the Eric garner situation or any situation for that matter. That really has me feeling some type of way smh >:

Back
Top Bottom