Cop Shoots Unarmed Man Looking After Autistic Patient

As of right now, cnn has the headline of this shooting in the side corner of their website. Conveniently, right underneath there's an article entitled: " Rapper: I have cop shooter manifesto."  

The media is never going to let the black man appear as a victim. Not when White America starts to catch empathy for like 5 seconds then they say, Oh wait, black people and their violent rap music, that's why the cops are shooting them in the first place. 

I keep hearing about all these unarmed white folks that are being killed by cops, but I've never seen any videos. Sounds like a bunch of BS.

Chuck Rabin@ChuckRabin 21m21 minutes ago

Police union chief says north MIA cop who shot mental health pro Thot he was in danger, aimed for autistic man, and missed.

indifferent.gif

mean.gif

What kind of Bull S**t excuse is that?? He f**kin missed?? Do these people really think we're that stupid??

They are always ready to let off shots.

None of them were trying to de-escalate the situation once Kinsey told them it was an autistic guy with a toy truck.

In danger? You are surrounded by fellow officers and behind cop cars.

seems like that will make their case more damning....you just going around shooting autistic folks...jesus christo...

Last edited:
seems like that will make their case more damning....you just going around shooting autistic folks...jesus christo...
The gang leader has to defend his gang member, pulling out all types of bs excuses since the guy they shot had no criminal record :lol: sad really

Police union chief says north MIA cop who shot mental health pro Thot he was in danger, aimed for autistic man, and missed.

indifferent.gif
mean.gif

You see what mean :smh:

I said this in the other thread and I'll say it again, it is ridiculous that in 2016 whether it be Donald Trump, average Joe's or the police, that the excuse for racism is incompetence.

Like don't be mad at me, I'm not a racist, I'm just really stupid.

Gimme a ******* break, and miss me with that ********

They didn't put the autistic man in cuffs but he was the danger? Why put the man you "accidentally" shot in cuffs if he wasnt the danger? They dont even try to make sense.

Last edited:

indifferent.gif
mean.gif

I said this in the other thread and I'll say it again, it is ridiculous that in 2016 whether it be Donald Trump, average Joe's or the police, that the excuse for racism is incompetence.

I will be a devil's advocate, we don't know who the race of the cop is that shot him
Regardless, this was terribad and a stain on LEOs in the North Miami Department.

Made me think of this story, excellent listen from one of the writers of THE WIRE.

Listen from 9:00 on if you find the time. 

indifferent.gif
mean.gif

I will be a devil's advocate, we don't know who the race of the cop is that shot him
Regardless, this was terribad and a stain on LEOs in the North Miami Department.

I was speaking generally about all the groups I mentioned.

But someone of any race can be a agent of white supremacy.

At what point does primitively acting against the police become deemed a viable option?

I mean it's past the point where it could be considered "self defense" under the law..

but just being rational, your damn life is on the line

bunch of dudes out here like judge dredd for minor infractions (if anything at all).. and it's hilarious when you consider the debate being had world wide about the death penalty

Last edited:
I was speaking generally about all the groups I mentioned.

But someone of any race can be a agent of white supremacy.
Ninjahood is the prime example of this.

SMH at the pitiful excuse for this shooting. I guess when there's no criminal record to bring up this is what they resort to 
mean.gif

Mistaking a toy truck in broad daylight and supposedly "aiming at the autistic kid but missing" hardly makes his case any better.

This is attempted murder, plain and simple.

At what point does primitively acting against the police become deemed a viable option?

I mean it's past the point where it could be considered "self defense" under the law..

but just being rational, your damn life is on the line

bunch of dudes out here like judge dredd for minor infractions (if anything at all).. and it's hilarious when you consider the debate being had world wide about the death penalty
Getting pulled over is already becoming a death penalty now

Police on that "shoot first, ask questions later" steez SMFH

Last edited:
My tabs have been expired for 2 months. I was against renewing them for awhile but might as well get them and not worry about the cops.

Have you guys noticed that the mainstream media isn't covering this as much as the Dallas shooting or Alton Sterling?
Thank god for social media.

Have you guys noticed that the mainstream media isn't covering this as much as the Dallas shooting or Alton Sterling?
Thank god for social media.

i haven't really heard a peep as far as tv goes. Scarce coverage on MSNBC and CNN. Of course

American cops are worse than most third world country cops :smh: I feel bad for people who get suckered into moving to this awful country when there's so many places to live where the police won't gun you down with no/slightest provocation

The whole concept of police is different in so many of the countries I've been to. Over there you don't feel nervous around them if you're doing nothing wrong; over here, whenever I'm near cops I always have the feeling that they are just looking for the slightest excuse to abuse their power, especially since I look Latino and know how the police treat that group :smh:

And before one of you racist clowns tells me to move if I don't like it here, I would gladly do it if I could take my family and a few of my closest friends with me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom