Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

superfly you in florida?

if so hit me maybe you can help me get mine

i got my pops running all over miami lookin for these b4 he come back for the super bowl

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

new dope coogi
pimp.gif

Just spoke wit NDC these are definately hitting the site next Friday. They go off eastern standard time now.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

will ndc have copper for sale?

more than likely they will .... question is when.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

For people waiting for NDC these are definately hitting the site next Friday. They go off eastern standard time now.

YES these will be up on RD FOR SURE.

and ... for dudes that always ask what NDC is.
indifferent.gif

I keep on refreshing my ebay message center hoping for an email from sneaker_st saying they shipped my shoes.

I'm a bit pathetic
embarassed.gif

Swerv...I think NDC goes by pacific time last time I checked, unless they changed it within the last week or so.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

No tales of Donald or family here fellas......

7a4157e7501a316a2a4e71ceebfb24d50e4370c.pjpg

a0525bae805fa1003f265e4dbc8d6bad9d66720.pjpg

Once these have broken in, i can tell they're going to be comfy as hell.........

That color just gives the shoe a great look and with those soles man this is a instant classic I hope everyone cops good luck 
happy.gif

wow
this thread grows so fast~
i thought tons of things happened since last time i checked, like two weeks ago...
but guess i m wrong

waitting for my pair... hmmm

do u guys feel these r not as crazy as the eggplant last year?

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

I keep on refreshing my ebay message center hoping for an email from sneaker_st saying they shipped my shoes.

I'm a bit pathetic
embarassed.gif
He sent out an email stating that sorry for the delay and the shipment should arrive anyday and all the orders are guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom