Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Tony906

im still debating on getting them cause in nyc im a be tight if i see them on the shelves 2 weeks later plus for those who never had a pair u better get a half to full size bigger cause them %#%$# will hurt if not

s1jmdl.gif

But you have a picture of them as your avy...

I'm not waiting on the eggs. No matter how many pairs Nike allocates to retail stores, these will sell out in the DMV. Kinda like the SJ's...

i have a wide foot and i wear my true size...eventually they will conform 2 ur foot...my foyals and all my pros r true 2 size

i have a wide foot and i wear my true size...eventually they will conform 2 ur foot...my foyals and all my pros r true 2 size

^^^Foyals??

Never heard of such thing?!

But, just buy your sz if they don't fit try trading them or so.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Tony906 wrote:

im still debating on getting them cause in nyc im a be tight if i see them on the shelves 2 weeks later plus for those who never had a pair u better get a half to full size bigger cause them %#%$# will hurt if not

s1jmdl.gif

LMAO..... I Was Just Getting Ready To Ask If Anyone Else Saw The Irony In This Kids Post
laugh.gif
........... Coming From Dude With The Coppers In His Avy............ Ohhhhhhh YEA, Did I Mention It's TY's Pic?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Tony906

s1jmdl.gif
332xq15.gif

i have to go up 1/2 sz in foams. i have wide feet also. tried my true size a while back and that %%$$ hurt way too bad. when in doubt with foams, it's ALWAYS a safe bet to go .5 up.
wink.gif

Just dropped a deposit on my pair today. The crew should be here tomorrow. That Fenally T is hot.....not $100 hot tho.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Personally if I go all out for some $200 kicks best believe I will for the gear too. Walmart gear etc. Marshalls all good. I just can't shop there. I know it sounds silly but I'd rather pay alot. All that Coogi etc. I gotta stay fly.
Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

IRSaccepted my return last Friday. It got deposited today. Its been in myaccount all day i had no clue till just now. Fastest return ever. Noteven a week. I'm bout to do some damage. see you guys tomorrow nightafter my shopping nap. Bring on these coppers.

Go Easy On The Coogi Section Playboy
grin.gif

"DON'T HURT EM!!!!!"
oh wow...
dead.gif
dead.gif
dead.gif

gonna see if the FL and FA in arden is getting them and if they're taking reserves like they did with the SJs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

You know what guys...I was wrong. It is est time. My bad lol.

Dude who said go 1/2 to full size up...naw fam. I buy all my foams in my true size and they fit fine. My foot is even a lil wide.

if someone said go a 1/2 or full size up they're like 300lbs

Speaking of Coogi, anyone see the Coogi in the eastbay catalog or online. People seriously wear that...lo

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Royals > Coppers > Eggplants...

agrredd

x2

I traded my DMP 11's for the royals...and i couldnt be any more happier...I might even cop me another pair LOL

Back
Top Bottom