Prolific Sole wrote:

donjuan513 wrote:

neyul4.jpg
eek.gif
...........niiice pic. This release can't come fast
enough.

smokin.gif
the sole brrrrrrr

man...these are sooooooo bought. smh just one pair is enuff though....

What will these soles look like after a few wears? Yellow? Brown?

ninjahood reading your replies is like hearing someone scratch a chalkboard..haha
but anyways... i need these. badly
i have a feeling ima have to pay buku money to get these. but oh well. im probably just not going to be able to buy anything else that pay check.

Originally Posted by pay jape

ninjahood reading your replies is like hearing someone scratch a chalkboard..haha
but anyways... i need these. badly
i have a feeling ima have to pay buku money to get these. but oh well. im probably just not going to be able to buy anything else that pay check.
why would u have to pay buku to get them? all u need to do is hit up someone that has access to them and toss em a small tip for their troubles.DMV heads seem to have the easiest time getting foams.
pimp.gif

^^I'm gonna wait until closer to release date and call Men's Closet to see. I heard they got the Eggplants when they dropped so I'm thinking theywill get these too.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RoyalFlush

Prolific Sole wrote:

donjuan513 wrote:

neyul4.jpg
eek.gif
...........niiice pic. This release can't come fast
enough.

smokin.gif
the sole brrrrrrr

man...these are sooooooo bought. smh just one pair is enuff though....

What will these soles look like after a few wears? Yellow? Brown?
Well in 2010 they will be brrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

im reading 2/13/10 and 2/19/10 ... whats the CONFIRMED date?

real talk, just be ready by the end of January. Also it also depends where you reside.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Remi23

How Well Those NT think these will sell?
they will sell out quickly just like the eggplants did.

Agreed. Possibly even quicker now that the hype of Foams is at an all time high.
i think it depends on location in SoCal they will sell out the 1st day because of the limit on pairs but i dont think people will be lining up forthem super early. people should be concerned about stores hiking prices up i would never do that to our customers but seeing the recent trend in our area spotsare starting to....

Originally Posted by rdrex7

those pics TY possted. made me drool... can`t wait for these...
on a side note.. WHY is there 2 different thread for this particular release????
i've been wondering this for a while now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Remi23

How Well Those NT think these will sell?
they will sell out quickly just like the eggplants did.

Agreed. Possibly even quicker now that the hype of Foams is at an all time high.
i think it depends on location in SoCal they will sell out the 1st day because of the limit on pairs but i dont think people will be lining up for them super early. people should be concerned about stores hiking prices up i would never do that to our customers but seeing the recent trend in our area spots are starting to....
In NorCal, no spots raised them. But they were unreliable when they was going to drop them. "We have them, but we aint going to put them outuntil Friday" Then not less than an hour later, my boy called me and said they dropped them.
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Had to get my girl to cop for me, while i was at work

nice picture indeed! i wasn't sure if these would be wearable, but you proved me wrong... now i have to cop 2pairs! ha

Sorry if this has been asked, but I went through the last 10 pages or so and couldn't find an answer.I was wondering if these are going to drop on NDC?

Back
Top Bottom