Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

damn, a nice black top and the proper jeans would have a dude feeling like a superhero in these

nice job as usual BP

Originally Posted by phaze1123

K23J wrote:
Swerv1n wrote:
they are dropping this winter, i talked to the dude that wrote that a few days after he posted it and heres BP's PS

First time I've seen this rendition...THESE ARE PHENOMENAL!!!! If the rumored copper Foams are true and look anything like above...WOW!

I'd want all three, but I'm sure one if not all three would be impossible to cop.
tired.gif

Don't give them any ideas.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Even if they hired BP, there's still no guarantee people would get these colorways on the Foams and they'd probably still wanna hit us with that b.s. HOH exclusive crap. But I have to admit BP does a great job with the colorways he photoshops...nice work homie.
grin.gif

roll.gif
word

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Heard about this online and at Footlocker today dont know how true it is. But a dude posted this info.....

"Don't know how true this is yet but I will get a final answer on Monday. The word is the Eggplant won't be the last colorway releasing this year, the word is Nike is planning to drop a "Copper" Colorway the actual color of a real Penny. Like I said before this isn't confirmed by the right people yet but I will get the word pretty soon. Just be aware."

Didnt BP do a render of this shoe it would ridiculous if true. Copped X2...any other info out there.....???......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they are dropping this winter, i talked to the dude that wrote that a few days after he posted it and heres BP's PS

I would get all three of these if they were real!!!

That would be a good idea to release an Olympic Metal Pack with all three colorways together, and retail it for about 650-700 that way all the hypebeastwouldnt be able to buy up all he pairs!!! I mean Penny did play in the olympics

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

stop lying to yourselves, you will not wear these. maybe add to your collection, but not actually wear.

indifferent.gif
, pssshhhh speak for yourself....
indifferent.gif
x2

All of these colorways could get the business.... Easily matchable imo

abb1564665cbc2b38735c11197fabe07fc72244.jpg

and yes...including the metallic looking yellow and green pair...

And BP, do you have any photoshops of Carbon Fiber ones or flights, but in other colorways if that's even possible?

These would bring WORLD PEACE!

I like all of them in that pic except the yellow ones. Greens r
pimp.gif

anxious 2 see what the coppers will look like.

^^^^^^^^ all those color ways are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hope the green ones come out some day cus both nike and JB never mess with green color ways that much!

I wouldn't even trip if these dropped with a black smoked sole similar to the all black foam ones. This is one of the few colorways that it would actuallylook decent with.

wink.gif

I'd say probably January. Don't know the color placement or availability, but from what I know they are coming.

silvers and the red ones are ridiculous.....take the gold too maybe.....but the green bronze and blue i would pass
Cant wait till those red ones drop, should be end of this year or beginning of next. But i need those coppers ASAP

Originally Posted by penny4president

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

stop lying to yourselves, you will not wear these. maybe add to your collection, but not actually wear.

indifferent.gif
, pssshhhh speak for yourself....
indifferent.gif
x2

All of these colorways could get the business.... Easily matchable imo

abb1564665cbc2b38735c11197fabe07fc72244.jpg

and yes...including the metallic looking yellow and green pair...

And BP, do you have any photoshops of Carbon Fiber ones or flights, but in other colorways if that's even possible?

These would bring WORLD PEACE!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom