Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

foams.jpg

only thing i can find

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

if a catalog pic surfaces this early you KNOW this is NOT a HOH only release. look at egg foams, pics surfaced months in advance,just like these...

now we need pics of samples
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
*waits for pics of wale rocking them samples*
laugh.gif

I leave town on business in Atlanta LITERALLY less than 24 hours ago and this info surfaces!
nerd.gif
.... I've been wondering for a while now what that gilded"In Penny We Trust" was meant to go with
pimp.gif

KIDC just said this release could be like the eggplants so thats def a good thing

Originally Posted by superfly

i refuse to pay retail for these joints! they aint all that!
.....continues to be one of the more hated dudes in retro because of statements like this
tired.gif

as for me.... count me in!!!!!!!!!

i just realized these are another reason to not by Js. so i can save my loot for multiple pairs of these. im not even trippin if folks aren't feelingthese. hopefully everyone hates them so it'll be easier to cop.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Whack. Good luck tryin' to find a fit for those. Oh wait. White or blk t-shirt, Yankee fitted, jeans below the butt cheeks.
smh.gif

nah imma wear them with my nuthuggers, fullprint smedium t-shirt, snapback hat and a gshock watch... it'll go perfect

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Whack. Good luck tryin' to find a fit for those. Oh wait. White or blk t-shirt, Yankee fitted, jeans below the butt cheeks.
smh.gif

YO Jay these are gonna be easy to match... as long as no 1 over does it, i think it will look nice..

white or black T, Cargo shorts and something a lil tint of Copper..

Back
Top Bottom