Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I traded one of my pair of eggplants and 09 True Blue 3's for some Black and Pink Yeezy's a while back. I know that guy is salty now haha

Actually, to me it sounds like he got the better end of that deal if everything was DS. I'd make that trade any day.

On another note, I don't understand why it is so hard for some of these preorder sites to regulate their inventory so that they don't oversell...It's super easy on my website.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

On another note, I don't understand why it is so hard for some of these preorder sites to regulate their inventory so that they don't oversell... It's super easy on my website.
i see what you did there
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by solezprogression

On another note, I don't understand why it is so hard for some of these preorder sites to regulate their inventory so that they don't oversell... It's super easy on my website.
i see what you did there
nerd.gif
i see it 2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by bigj505

shoetrends.com update
i got an email telling me my shipping date for my order... looks like im set

looks like we good homie!

Thanks a lot for posting that link Only MJs

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

shoetrends.com update
i also got the email! good to go!
pimp.gif
Good lookin on the link Frank, and good looks on the text J and KC. Got my email from Ron with my ship date.

Also since I know people like to save money whenever possible, the "Worth Every Penny" Tee is on ebay. Citysole is selling them, just search nikeworth every penny, you'll save a couple of dollars if you use cashback or you have ebay bucks.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

shoetrends.com update
looks like we good homie!
thanks again man.
i admit i was kinda salty when u said something about shoetrend preorder coppers in the website thread and shoetrends had them sold out. i was like "thisfool aint cool!"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You guys amuse me!! really!! you guys make me forget my problems!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw "******ed", slapping my self, saw a cat, saw a lot of smileys, no connections, seriously though where do you guys come up with this stuff??
Do you know a "manghuhula" or fortune teller!
laugh.gif
but thanks for the concern or not, your opinions learned a lot, and got to know some of my fellow NTers
Lots of Assumptions Made Though

Question for evrybody who trashed my purchase? What makes you think I regret buying $330 shoes?
Was it stupid? Yes, of course it was stupid? But no regrets.....
Reason why I bought it from osneakers (a.k.a nosneakers) just took a gamble with them.. tried sneakerst but they've stopped

Back
Top Bottom