Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

I ordered the black/copper penny crew..
I do not know what else to really rock with them however i am not worried about it that much because i already know that i will only wear these a few times.

^The biggest I've seen the crew is 2xl, you might have to call Nike and see what stores have a 3x. But if you find one shoot me a pm, I know a NTer looking for that size.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^The biggest I've seen the crew is 2xl, you might have to call Nike and see what stores have a 3x. But if you find one shoot me a pm, I know a NTer looking for that size.

ive seen 3xl, but it was a hood mom and pop so you know how that goes
laugh.gif

I think the crew goes up to a 4X....not sure how easy it will be to find it though.

and damn....dudes always gotta be arguin bout somethin.
smh.gif

Cleveland heads if you ain't know Footaction on Euclid Ave. is gettin these. Don't sleep. Got a pair of eggs there too last year.

I'm getting ready to order the sweatshirt but I don't know how these run. I'm 6'1 weighing 220, I normally wear an xl in sweatshirts but are these true to size. I know with most Jordan brand hoodies, I have to go down a size to a large. If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

To my man who's tryna help out someboby needing a size 15...I'm one!! I highly doubt Ima be able to find these in my area. Especially a size 15. If I have to hit eBay Ima be pissed bc I'm not gonna pay reseller prices

if u are in the tampa area are surrounding area and need a spot get the coppers are eggs i let me know, it seems some are closet hype beasts and don't realise it

damn, NT has turned into a old school Jerry Springer ep. These forums help me escape day to day BS. This is pure comedy

Originally Posted by ricecooker1280

Found this pic on the other site.... Pretty damn creative..
I swear with each pic they look better and better.

Making it hard not to get two pair.

Possibly the most wearable foams...

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Magic1978 wrote:
Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

smh.gif
its crazy how many nyc nters are really looking for info/handouts...im ashamed...
tired.gif
just go out and ask and look around, you'll be surprised what just a day's worth of effort can yield...there are soo many mom and pop shops in the city...gotta build those lines of communication...

Yeah, it's always funny to me when people are in NY and are posting about where to get sneakers from.  They must have just gotten in to sneakers. 
or they are just lazy. you can accidentally find sneaker spots in ny

every release you got NY cats beggin or asking for info
smh.gif
smh.gif

dumb or lazy , pick
laugh.gif

realest @+$* ive seen on here in a while...
pimp.gif
coppers dropping in a few days here in the boogie woogie

laugh.gif

Im on the hunt for a 2-3X. If you seen it HOLLA at me ASAP.

87' was it 60$ at the DOPE SHOP ???

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

laugh.gif

nah fam paid $45 for mine
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
you know how the "hood spots" take care of you
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

laugh.gif

nah fam paid $45 for mine
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
you know how the "hood spots" take care of you
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Tell them ill ship them some baseROCK  for a crew homie lol

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

rico check pm 

YES SIR ... good looking.

Back