Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by stackabills

Hopefully these drop online because I just aint built for camping tonight. Eastbay, Finishline, don't let me down....

i dont think finishline will be getting these

agreed. manager i talked to there was like its a definitely finishline aint gettin them. then i said they got eggplants and he was like yea, he knows but the not getting coppers.

onlymjs - yea i got a lil check list of stores to work on tonite. gotta wait til they get shipments for today since im sure it was delayed from the record blizzard in my area
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

are we good to go in the DMV?

Nope. Canceled in all of the DMV. Find another hype wagon to jump on, cause these won't be making it here.

not all of the way. some spots are said to be getting shipments today. other spots already have them i think.

a lot of you who are calling around to stores and they say they don't have them or they don't know what they are..i would still go check tomorrow because a lot of places just got shipments in today...especially if you are in a spot that got hit by the snow

Originally Posted by moneymike59

The worst thing is calling pretty much every potential store in MI that is getting these, and about 85% of employees having absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.
mad.gif
Who did you call?  I talked to a couple Footactions and one Jimmy Jazz that were expecting shipments today.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Nope. Canceled in all of the DMV. Find another hype wagon to jump on, cause these won't be making it here.

^^^Yea right....don't believe the hype!

NT, I know it's been asked a million times. But the post grows by 20 pgs a day and a FT workin parent can't keep up lol. Are these confirmed for swoosh.com? And for retail or discount? Thx.

Well if Eastbay and Finishline are a no go then hopefully NDC comes through, I'll stay up for that. If all the online sites fail then I'll have to pass on these unless I can find a store I can walk in to at 10am and cop. The chances of that actually happening are slim and none....

NT, anyone that is in an area that is getting these with EASY interested in helping me out? I live in Spokane, WA and they are no where near here. I can't really compensate, so this would be out of the kindness of your heart kind of deal.
I have messaged a few people, but only 1 or 2 people have even be kind enough to respond.....
Anyone looking to help out, please hit me up!

Just paid for my 2 pairs, btw look even better in person I am good for a few months now... P.S NYC IS A War Zone  For These  lol

Back
Top Bottom