Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

first time in the snow FTL

cars sliding left and right

i hope this holds up some people trying to cop

I just woke up again. Not up at 2:30 not up at 6:45 [CST that is]...back to sleep for me
laugh.gif

I'm staring at the screen holding down "Command R" dozing off, with my head slipping off my hand which is supporting it and my eyes going cross-eyed losing focus. Gravity feels like 100x stronger on my eyelids right now
scared.gif
bored02.gif
bored.gif
sleep.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
lonely.gif

Originally Posted by theekinqq

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

I'm staring at the screen holding down "Command R" dozing off, with my head slipping off my hand which is supporting it and my eyes going cross-eyed losing focus. Gravity feels like 100x stronger on my eyelids right now
scared.gif
bored02.gif
bored.gif
sleep.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
lonely.gif

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/115

autmatically refresh page
good lookin, but I already downloaded this from somebody in this thread, it's just I don't like the duration of the intervals in between page refreshes, not as quick as I would like it to be

For the past hour or so, I've been contemplating returning my varsity vi for store credit and tacking on the remainder for a second pair.

I really don't want to give up my vi's but they are just about everywhere in abundance.

I think I'm gonna cop 1, meditate on it, and choose whether to cop a second or not.

VI's are tough and there's a good chance I won't cop them again if I do return...

Back
Top Bottom