Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by theekinqq

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

I'm staring at the screen holding down "Command R" dozing off, with my head slipping off my hand which is supporting it and my eyes going cross-eyed losing focus. Gravity feels like 100x stronger on my eyelids right now
scared.gif
bored02.gif
bored.gif
sleep.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
lonely.gif

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/115

autmatically refresh page
good lookin, but I already downloaded this from somebody in this thread, it's just I don't like the duration of the intervals in between page refreshes, not as quick as I would like it to be
Not sure if you're on the flash or nonflash site, but refreshing too close together on flash can and will make your browser crash. Set up NDC on 15 second intervals and just check this thread every so often. They probably won't hit for a good few hours.

Don't forget to call 1800-806-6453 to order over the phone as well. They open in about a minute.

ive been to the footaction by my house twice already, there wasnt anyone in line so i drove back home. they open at 8am. so i guess its gonna be a easy cop for me

i got my pair

no silly pre order

no line up 
no on line crap 

went to the store in & and out

Only thing is I paid more then i should with a cab

NDC playing with peoples emotions. They should know this is bad for business. Look at what happen with finishline and the spacejam release. The 6's released and finishline has fsr. This is what is gonna happen to nike if they keep playing and dont put these up anytime soon.

yo what's up with this NDC "call back stuff"? talkin bout I won't lose my spot in line....is this trustworthy? or should I stay on the line?

woke up 7:30 est. standar time...got 2 mall @ about 7:40...drove around the mall 4 about 5min...parked went in bought and left @ 7:52...got home @ 8:05...logged in 2 niketalk...now back 2 sleep...no ines no hassle love gotta love the dmv!!!

On hold also...let me know if you guys are like DRAKE....Successful haha. Cuz the way it's going the whole morning...not good.

Back
Top Bottom