Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

wow @ nike
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

at least you guys have stores, central IL has corn fields, cows, and the employees at stores are so stupid down here sometimes you'd think they're #+%%%@+ the cows....i.e. no foams
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

WOW. I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH NDC TOO AND THEY SAID THEY WENT UP AND SOLD OUT IN 15 MINUTES. I TOLD HER SHE WAS A LIAR. SHE PAUSED AND SAID THAT WAS THE INFO SHE WAS GIVEN TO TELL CALLERS AND SHE APOLOGIZES.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ Nike tho for pullin this stunt. I hope my spot gets em.

im pissed!! georgia got a lil snow, but somehow its impossible to drive. i called DTLR last week. they said they gonna open at 10. i get a txt sayi they opened at 6 and my size is sold out!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

got my pair from hohny..i was there bout 6:30 line started moving at 6:50 i was number 213..some dude was talking bout they only got part of they shipment in and said they only got 500 pairs and getting more this week but idk if its true though

Originally Posted by Spradley

im pissed!! georgia got a lil snow, but somehow its impossible to drive. i called DTLR last week. they said they gonna open at 10. i get a txt sayi they opened at 6 and my size is sold out!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

damn, dudes played you rough.

thats what im saying, ur telling me that not one single person NT didnt get them, im calling bs on that, who are more crazier than NT members 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TheMillionDollarKid

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

WOW. I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH NDC TOO AND THEY SAID THEY WENT UP AND SOLD OUT IN 15 MINUTES. I TOLD HER SHE WAS A LIAR. SHE PAUSED AND SAID THAT WAS THE INFO SHE WAS GIVEN TO TELL CALLERS AND SHE APOLOGIZES.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ Nike tho for pullin this stunt. I hope my spot gets em.
My dude just called her a liar
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom