Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Sick fit Sneakermane.
Damn at all those foams/pennys VAHustler!
glad everyone is getting their pair(s)

If anyone paid over retail for these they are plain lazy in the DMV. I woke up at around 9 and went to stand in line at 9:40 or so and still got my 10.5 and then went to Bowie town center and walked in around 10:20 or so and got my size 11. I then went to the HOH at PG plaza and saw that they had a full size run and so did footaction. Just plain old lazy if you didnt get out this morning. I love mines. Copped some nice tee's to go with em too. Smiling....Now on to the white/varsity red VI's in June( God willing).

Originally Posted by Griff

Originally Posted by got shoes

got shoes

Did everything work out at the raffle for you?

My # didn't get called but I still got my sz.
yessir. if you was near the front, i was the black guy that did the Tiger Woods/MJ/ Kobe fist pump
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
 I want another pair now
laugh.gif
Lol I think I saw that. I was the big black guy with the white thermal on. My boy was like the 5th to be called and he didn't even wanna go at first.
were you like 6'5"??? I had a giants hat on
I'm 6'3. What size did you grab?

Once the mom & pop stores around here get they're shipments in I MIGHT scoop me up another pair.

11.5. i didnt think she was going call my ticket
pimp.gif

Congrats to everyone on their pickups...I got a spot that's getting a later shipment in this week, so I'm gonna cop mid-week for retail anyway.
smile.gif

got shoes

Did everything work out at the raffle for you?

My # didn't get called but I still got my sz.
yessir. if you was near the front, i was the black guy that did the Tiger Woods/MJ/ Kobe fist pump
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
 I want another pair now
laugh.gif
Lol I think I saw that. I was the big black guy with the white thermal on. My boy was like the 5th to be called and he didn't even wanna go at first.
were you like 6'5"??? I had a giants hat on
I'm 6'3. What size did you grab?

Once the mom & pop stores around here get they're shipments in I MIGHT scoop me up another pair.
11.5. i didnt think she was going call my ticket
pimp.gif

i think i seen you. you was wit them girls that work there right? latin chick and black girl?

i got my sz 11
pimp.gif

Nice pickups Charm, I said it before but good lookin out J
pimp.gif
nice fitted sneakermane still waiting on CC to drop some
nerd.gif

To my NY/LI heads who didn't wanna deal with the 34th st rush or can't make it out there just got a text that Footlocker in Roosevelt Field just got a shipment of these not sure on the numbers so just call before you go.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

All shoes are in, but there might be a few days delay in getting some orders out. All orders will be shipped by Tuesday AT THE LATEST. Hit me up if you have questions.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I still prefer purps over all except the royals
fixed
grin.gif

Hate to sound like a broken record...I will be away from the computer here shortly...trying to get all these in the mail today...I have two pair of copper 11's for $245 shipped paypal each. pm me

went to hohmd and copped my sz 10. theres soooo many pairs at pg plaza still!
copped the allstars aswell
34dlxg3.jpg

Heads up I just canceled my NDC order for a size 10.

Picked up my pairs at Foot Locker in Sterling Va. Full size run still
(703) 421-7814 call em see if they'll do a phone order. Just trying to help out.
smile.gif

Just got back from my local Shiehk and picked up a size 11 around 10:30 am in SD

On top of that, they tried sold them to me for 20.00 over retail.  I told them I calling corporate then he proceeds to refund my 20.00.

Originally Posted by prattn33

Hate to sound like a broken record...I will be away from the computer here shortly...trying to get all these in the mail today...I have two pair of copper 11's for $245 shipped paypal each. pm me

no selling bruh, your gonna get yourself banned

Back
Top Bottom