Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Griff

got shoes

Did everything work out at the raffle for you?

My # didn't get called but I still got my sz.
yessir. if you was near the front, i was the black guy that did the Tiger Woods/MJ/ Kobe fist pump
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
 I want another pair now
laugh.gif
Lol I think I saw that. I was the big black guy with the white thermal on. My boy was like the 5th to be called and he didn't even wanna go at first.
were you like 6'5"??? I had a giants hat on
I'm 6'3. What size did you grab?

Once the mom & pop stores around here get they're shipments in I MIGHT scoop me up another pair.
11.5. i didnt think she was going call my ticket
pimp.gif

i think i seen you. you was wit them girls that work there right? latin chick and black girl?

i got my sz 11
pimp.gif

yeah, my boy also works there too. he was handing the shoes to the cashier

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Just got back from my local Shiehk and picked up a size 11 around 10:30 am in SD

On top of that, they tried sold them to me for 20.00 over retail.  I told them I calling corporate then he proceeds to refund my 20.00.

Grimey %@@*+

So what's the word on current availability where you're at?

I got mine on Thursday so I'm good, but I'm wondering how everyone else is making out this far into the afternoon.

is it really selling when you are just trying to hook people up @ cost....educate me..I thought that was allowed

just came back from my local shiekh, only had 6 prs total. copped the only sz. 10 they had for myself.

e,mpty handed as well. seems like most places in ORANGE COUNTY, ca havent received theri shipment yet..... and im really not tryin to drive all the way to L.A.

anyone know if shoetrends sends you a tracking number when they ship out? or does it just arrive randomly

Not a huge fan of these...could never wear them as they are extremely hideous..

Congrats to those who got them seemed like a stress free release.

Heads up .... university mall tampa ftl still has sizes...just spreadin some info for those who havent copped!

Originally Posted by Emoney246

Someone offered me a swoosh invite for 150.....was wondering if anyone wants to go half on one lol.

i would but you could change the password on me.
whoever missed on these coppers and need help, real help. hit me

got to my local FL at woodbridge mall in nj at 1245 and scooped up their last 2 pairs a 9 and 9.5. Dude over there said they might get a new shipment either today or monday.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Heads up .... university mall tampa ftl still has sizes...just spreadin some info for those who havent copped!

Nah they handed out tickets there they didnt get whole shippment so those people have to pick up on monday they only got 18 pairs thats what my cousin told me from there they're sold out

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Anyone who ordered from sneaker_st and received his email about your shoes being shipped.. Did you receive a 2nd email from him or UPS?

Thanks.

May take till Monday. Labels have been printed, but might not have been processed thru the system yet.  

Back
Top Bottom