Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

I must say this pick up was interesting to say the least. Got to the mall at 9 got my first size 10 at FTL, was going to scoop two pairs but this old lady behind me was buying a 10 for her son, and they only had one 10 left so i let her have it. So i decided to go to another mall in the area, and to my surprise the footaction had them with no line. I scooped another 10. They said no one had even called about these. They got 2 FSR so there is plenty of pairs in my area. Moving to the south where no one cares about kicks FTW

Anyone who ordered from sneaker_st and received his email about your shoes being shipped.. Did you receive a 2nd email from him or UPS?

Thanks.

Went to HOH Galleria right when they received their restock shipment and walked out with my sz 13....

Pics later.

can i plz explain my night went to the mall at 12.00 p.m nobody was their
me and my boy just turned 18 went to the strip club spent 40 bucks lmao
time of our lives!!!!!!!!
i get oulled over by an officer on are way back to the mall
tell him i was buying the new Penny hardaway foamposites
he said hell naw they release again told him they where copper this time and he flipped
didnt give me a ticket at all
went to denny waiter asked to f me.........
i walked out
point blank she looked like If Dumbo and a Whale had a baby she would be their child
4.00-8-00am i waited in line
doors where suppose open at 10.00 Footlocker manager told me use side door
slipped in at 8.00
picked up Coppers
my 1st foams yet happiest guy ever
9.00-now i slept lmao

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Heads up .... university mall tampa ftl still has sizes...just spreadin some info for those who havent copped!

Nah they handed out tickets there they didnt get whole shippment so those people have to pick up on monday they only got 18 pairs thats what my cousin told me from there they're sold out
Word? I just called and dude told me he has some 8's and 8.5's...oh well! Yea i knew that they were only getting 18 pairs and footaction got 30. I'm good thankfully and I've got my pairs being shipped from my connect up north. Only thing delaying is that terrible weather up there 
frown.gif
. But good looks on the info Smurf! 

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Anyone who ordered from sneaker_st and received his email about your shoes being shipped.. Did you receive a 2nd email from him or UPS?

Thanks.

Wierd... how did my post end up above yours?
May take till Monday. Labels have been printed but may not have been processed thru the system since its weekend.  

Heads up .... university mall tampa ftl still has sizes...just spreadin some info for those who havent copped!

Nah they handed out tickets there they didnt get whole shippment so those people have to pick up on monday they only got 18 pairs thats what my cousin told me from there they're sold out
Word? I just called and dude told me he has some 8's and 8.5's...oh well! Yea i knew that they were only getting 18 pairs and footaction got 30. I'm good thankfully and I've got my pairs being shipped from my connect up north. Only thing delaying is that terrible weather up there 
frown.gif

hey which one yall dudes went to University i was dude in black hoodie and bball shorts lol
is this the fat dude in Motorsports?

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

frown.gif

hey which one yall dudes went to University i was dude in black hoodie and bball shorts lol
is this the fat dude in Motorsports?

damn why u gota call son fat
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I will never wait in line with a buncha idiots again..people are annoyin when it comes to shoe releases..i went to three different malls..one mall opened at 8am..but i was waitin for the footlocker with more pairs to open up..got tired of waitin with the idiots and left and called another mall..got a 10.5 for 151 out the door..but then i really wanted my true size (10) so i went to the next mall to cop there...got my size 10 and bounced..

So got two pairs of Copper Foamposites..glad i got 'em..so nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

roll.gif
psypha wrote:

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

i see u got urs lol which store did u decide to hit up??

went to FA, boy ant came through and held me down a pair...

thats waz up.. man dudes was going crud at one of the hot spots. my man said he showed up only to be told by the mngr that his size was gone. saw three dudes walk n after him and scoop three pairs each. he said he went back in there and demanded his shoes and they called security on him
smh.gif
.. glad my spot was in the cut i was the only dude there until they opened

similar story happened to my homey's homey in north carolina....

my homeboy walked in cuz he had reserved his earlier in the week...

his friend asked for an 11... when the manager asked what was his name on the reserve list, the dude was like "i aint reserve them"...

the manager looked at him and said that he was sold out...

my dude said his homey flipped out... threatened to hit him w/ a steel pipe that was layin against the wall...

he had to restrain him...

the second manager came over and tried to see what was the problem...

ol boy said "if yall dont get me these shoes, i'ma beat the %%@+ outta ya mans right here w/ this pipe"...

lol....
hahaha those two dudes came to the spot i was at!!! i know they got they pairs cause i was the only one there and figured nobody knew bout my spot cause they dont ever get any heat. smh when i found out they were gettn them i knew i was str8... but man ur boys came in that thing pissed off all i could do was laugh cause i figured that would happen at crabtree

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Thanks.

May take till Monday. Labels have been printed but may not have been processed thru the system since its weekend.  
Thanks for your reply.

Your saying the shoes won't be shipped until Monday? or I won't receive the email from UPS until Monday? If the 2nd option, would that mean the shoes would already be in transit since you shipped them out on Friday?

^yeah I stayed up until 2 am pst for them to go up on ndc, but i couldnt hang anymore., but luckily i hit up a spot this morning and they had my size.

So I just woke from last night, waiting for the damn Foams to pop out around 2 a.m. Pacific time. What time did they end up releasing?

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply.

Your saying the shoes won't be shipped until Monday? or I won't receive the email from UPS until Monday? If the 2nd option, would that mean the shoes would already be in transit since you shipped them out on Friday?

Was wondering the same thing since some people said they received tracking numbers already. Kinda confusing here.

Back
Top Bottom