Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

asianJordan wrote:

so, when did these release on NDC? i've been reading the posts, but i have missed the last 10 pages to go cop my pair, i checked the link again and it said they were sold out?

around 6:30-6:40 am

I think that was the time.

It Was 7:55 Mountain Time When I Received The SWOOSH SQUAD Text
pimp.gif
...... Thus 9:55 East Coast And 6:55 West
wink.gif

Got 2 Size 10's Still Available
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

yo rico i have an extra sz 11 but theirs a story bout them honest mistake on my part
smh.gif

Lets hear the story man
happy.gif

i picked up 3 9.5 and a 11 went to throw one of my 9.5 on and didnt check the box so i threw a pair on i went across the street and chilled with my partner,then i came home and seen that the empty box said sz 11 i checked them and bam they was size 11 how didnt i notice they was to big idk i was like damn these are a little snug
roll.gif
smh.gif

Easy cop in the A. Got up @ 7 went to Southlake mall & got my size 10 minutes top. But I stayed around & talked to the people waiting for DTLR to open. Met some cool people.

i picked up 3 9.5 and a 11 went to throw one of my 9.5 on and didnt check the box so i threw a pair on i went across the street and chilled with my partner,then i came home and seen that the empty box said sz 11 i checked them and bam they was size 11 how didnt i notice they was to big idk i was like damn these are a little snug
roll.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

LOL ... oh what a day.

it was pretty easy getting these. went to 2 different stores and grabbed 2 pairs, one for me and one for my boy...

yea im lol and at the same time i dont want to sell them to anybody without them knowing wat i did unless i sell them for 140 wat i got them for,team discount

roll.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

LOL ... oh what a day.
hahhaa...
Sweet jesus were at 544?  I remember when this thread first started and it floated in the 30's forever.... 

They were on NDC forever, made me wanna keep ordering... I guess 5 is good  

Shout out to the Swoosh Squad.... def was entertained in/out of sleep last night.... Good Times

SMS - Whats good...

easiest cop I ever experienced... i'm in columbus, oh walked into easton footlocker at 10 am no line and was out in like 5 mins...

Originally Posted by Hugo

who wore their foamposite ones(any cw) to go cop today?
nerd.gif

i did.

Was deciding between my all black ones and pros since their was snow on the ground, picked the ones

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

They were on NDC forever, made me wanna keep ordering... I guess 5 is good
When are you people going to realize, just because they were up does NOT mean they were available. These sold out maybe 30 minutes after being put up, Nike just were slow to update the sizes and remove them. Ask me how I know, I went to go add another (3rd) size 12 to cart, it added, when you try and check out it tells you they are out of stock...and this is 45 minutes before they took the 12's off the site, I tried the same with 11.5.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Originally Posted by curtisboy

laugh.gif
mad.gif
MortalMonkey wrote:

Originally Posted by Hugo

who wore their foamposite ones(any cw) to go cop today?
nerd.gif

i did.

Do Pearls count? 'Cause I wore them.

DO SOCKS COUNT YOU IDIOT
He's obviously wearing no show socks, you idiot. Take a look at his right foot. Nice going.

roll.gif
I was like what is this dude talking about

so heres my story. I hit up Footlocker on Jamaica Ave around 8 30 am and the line is stretched all the way to the beginning of the colli block. From the pic the line looks decent right? wrong, around 8 45 !%@ a bunch of randomn fools start rolling up to the front of the line just skeeming and looking on. Then a couple of them skip the line and nowon says anything i guess because the rolled deep but the doors open and they start 1 at a time and then everyone bunches up at the entrance and starts screaming out their sizes. it got to a point where the people on line BODIED an employee and got pass to the store but was promptly shut down by another employee. at this point everyones getting antsy and dudes are pushing , one guy even pulled out a jackknife
eyes.gif
over a pair of shoes smh. after 8 ppl go in they say sold out and everyone doesn't believe a word the guy says and they still continue to push while managers stood by and watched so i bounce with my boy to moes where they say they didn't have them then on the colli block where this shop near a fitted place asked for 330 to which every gave the middle finger to. So then we find this place on the ave thats a jewelery store as well and theirs only a few people there so we thought we were good money. the manager who is normally a good guy comes in and everyone thinks hes gonna charge retail and then he drops the 320 bombshell on everyone
mad.gif
. some people actually bought but another guy online said if we wanna make a trip out to williamsburg in bk with him his boy selling them out his trunk for 225. me and my friend dip and when we get there i go to draw money out and when we come back dude is gone! we spent a good 30 mins looking for the pathfinder he was chillin in and at this point im getting od tight for wasting a trip here. so me and my boy hit up jamaica ave one more time and seems like moes did indeed get there pairs but no size 13. i hit up dr jays just when they got thier shipment and copped for 217 out the door. I really did just write a blog entry but i had to get this off my chest
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom