Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Sloane got a point. I know a spot near me that's getting a late shipment in sometime this week, and since I knew this ahead of time, I passed on copping yesterday and will be getting mine in a few days for the low.

I cant believe that a spot here in MD still has a full size run. Its the next day and people still have them in stores. I love it. Nike is dropping a hott shoe and finally not limited in the DMV. Forget the re-sellers on this one lol. I love it. Nike figured it out that if they made a ghot $!% and released a ton of them they will get in on the reseller market for way less and still make a huge profit. Again I love it! If anyone spends more than retail plus shipping for these they got screwed!

Is there anybody from the 305/954 area that can help out or shed some info. on a sz. 10 please get @ me. I had to put in some OT yesterday and didn't bother looking when I got off work (too tired) I would appreciate it.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Sloane got a point. I know a spot near me that's getting a late shipment in sometime this week, and since I knew this ahead of time, I passed on copping yesterday and will be getting mine in a few days for the low.
Appreciate it...good lookin out.

-------------------------------------
To:AirUpHere23
Sent:February 12, 2010, 1:24 pm

Im gonna do my best to get you a pair.  they open @ 9 so I will let you know by noon.

-------------------------------------
To:tongue:rattn33.niketalk
Sent:February 11, 2010, 8:10 pm

I'mactually leaning more towards one pair now mainly cuz I wanna copanother pair of eggplants. But if you can come up on a pair in thatsize I'd cop.Thanks~

And somehow I am still sitting on it....

yo im in michigan anyone know what major stores had em and if any stores in michigan will get a re-stock, cause i heard that michigan only got like 50- 60 pairs which i know cant be true, can it?????

you try to hook people up and then you get flaked out...its no wonder people dont do what im trying to do very often...and an honest person like me cant sell in the B/S because I dont usually waste my time posting online...maybe i will just start posting only emoticons and such wasting everyones time to get my posts up....felt like ranting

Originally Posted by prattn33

you try to hook people up and then you get flaked out...its no wonder people dont do what im trying to do very often...and an honest person like me cant sell in the B/S because I dont usually waste my time posting online...maybe i will just start posting only emoticons and such wasting everyones time to get my posts up....felt like ranting
thats foul dude flaked on u.

a bit of advice
1. only buy for people u know or have done transactions with
2. put them on ebay and you will get your money back + probably a tip for your time
3. buy from spots that allow for returns - i hear footlocker and them changed their return policy - something like no returns on products that have a release date

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by prattn33

thats foul dude flaked on u.

3. buy from spots that allow for returns - i hear footlocker and them changed their return policy - something like no returns on products that have a release date

and correct, footlocker no longers returns on items that have a RD to prevent resellers...... its like HoH you have these dudes buyin up 5 pairs, cant move them and try and return them......
i was standin in my local footlocker and some dude cant to return 5 raging bulls packs
laugh.gif
smh.gif
the manager said hell no, the dude went off on a rant.... but left
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wackamega

Originally Posted by loveofthekickz

I'm glad I was able to get my pairs. I went to the midnight release at 34th. There were dudes on line since 2 in the afternoon. I got to the line at 9:00 pm. Worker from Footlocker said not to worry, everybody will get their pair. They were getting another shipment at 9:00am. I stood on the line for 5 hrs. There were people coming from nowhere cutting the line. I was still able to get my pair. Called them at 10:30am. Girl told me they were getting the other shipment at 12:00 in the afternoon. Went there to get my 2nd pair. Yesterday was the 1st time I ever camped out for kicks.
These were not camp out shoes at all. Yall need some help. Only camp out shoe in the pass ten years were the space jams
I get headaches when people say mildly ******ed $#** like this

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

there were a lot of dudes fakin jacks about their money and connects in here earlier ended up camping or copping for retail, or haven't posted since the drop....
smh.gif
....keep it 100.
QfT

scooped up yesterday morn.
5041nl.jpg

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Anyone who ordered from sneaker_st and received his email about your shoes being shipped.. Did you receive a 2nd email from him or UPS?

Thanks.

Wierd... how did my post end up above yours?
May take till Monday. Labels have been printed but may not have been processed thru the system since its weekend.  
Thanks for your reply.

Your saying the shoes won't be shipped until Monday? or I won't receive the email from UPS until Monday? If the 2nd option, would that mean the shoes would already be in transit since you shipped them out on Friday?

Was able to reserve a pair on Friday, went to my spot in MD, and I decided to cop another pair. My connect told me they had plenty of pairs. These are beautiful in person. Got my 2 eggplants and 2 coppers, now for the CG XI's.

Anyone who ordered from sneaker_st and received his email about your shoes being shipped.. Did you receive a 2nd email from him or UPS?

Thanks.

May take till Monday. Labels have been printed but may not have been processed thru the system since its weekend.  
Thanks for your reply.

Your saying the shoes won't be shipped until Monday? or I won't receive the email from UPS until Monday? If the 2nd option, would that mean the shoes would already be in transit since you shipped them out on Friday?
is ups open on monday? its presidents day right?

Originally Posted by bigj505

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply.

is ups open on monday? its presidents day right?

UPS is still open. I have some shoes that are going to be delivered tomorrow.

My spot in SOuthern CA said that Nike didn't produce enough and they didn't get ANY of their shipments (50 pairs at 4 locations).

Now I'm stuck with no Coppers...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

They were on NDC forever, made me wanna keep ordering... I guess 5 is good
When are you people going to realize, just because they were up does NOT mean they were available. These sold out maybe 30 minutes after being put up, Nike just were slow to update the sizes and remove them. Ask me how I know, I went to go add another (3rd) size 12 to cart, it added, when you try and check out it tells you they are out of stock...and this is 45 minutes before they took the 12's off the site, I tried the same with 11.5.

who are you???? I order all the time and got confirmation emails for all.... 

Who am I? Dude signed up in 09, I don't really expect you to know who I am seeing I was on here 8 years before you were, step off, I was buying kicks from NDC before half of the people in this post were shoeheads.

Let me be clear since you obviously can't read...just because a size 12 is up an hr after release, does not mean they are available. Once you try and check out it says they are sold out, same thing with Eastbay, if anyone was waiting for the ASG Lebrons or Kobes, they have FSR up for like an hr even though they were gone within 5 minutes...when you don't know what you're talking about, it's good to stay quiet.

They were on NDC forever, made me wanna keep ordering... I guess 5 is good
When are you people going to realize, just because they were up does NOT mean they were available. These sold out maybe 30 minutes after being put up, Nike just were slow to update the sizes and remove them. Ask me how I know, I went to go add another (3rd) size 12 to cart, it added, when you try and check out it tells you they are out of stock...and this is 45 minutes before they took the 12's off the site, I tried the same with 11.5.

who are you???? I order all the time and got confirmation emails for all.... 

Who am I? Dude signed up in 09, I don't really expect you to know who I am seeing I was on here 8 years before you were, step off, I was buying kicks from NDC before half of the people in this post were shoeheads.

here...take one

Giant-Cookie-Wallpaper-cookies-161511_1024_768.jpg

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

Originally Posted by purplehazen

that pic that sneaker st took was sick

Yooo did you cop?
something like that.. they still in road island, i should be getting them this week.. how many pairs did youi get?

Am I the only person that thought the quality on these were **%$? I didn't cop em, but I talked to the guy in the store and thought they were cheapely made

Back
Top Bottom