Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

any1 find a 6 or 6.5 anywhere??? Pickyourshoes has a 6.5 for 299.99
mad.gif

Originally Posted by schmalzilla

Am I the only person that thought the quality on these were **%$? I didn't cop em, but I talked to the guy in the store and thought they were cheapely made
Hope you don't own Space Jams either.
laugh.gif

People can always order through FTL stock locator, for retail + $2 shipping. Instead of paying crazy prices...

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

They were on NDC forever, made me wanna keep ordering... I guess 5 is good
When are you people going to realize, just because they were up does NOT mean they were available. These sold out maybe 30 minutes after being put up, Nike just were slow to update the sizes and remove them. Ask me how I know, I went to go add another (3rd) size 12 to cart, it added, when you try and check out it tells you they are out of stock...and this is 45 minutes before they took the 12's off the site, I tried the same with 11.5.

who are you???? I order all the time and got confirmation emails for all....  
Who am I? Dude signed up in 09, I don't really expect you to know who I am seeing I was on here 8 years before you were, step off, I was buying kicks from NDC before half of the people in this post were shoeheads.
Let me be clear since you obviously can't read...just because a size 12 is up an hr after release, does not mean they are available. Once you try and check out it says they are sold out, same thing with Eastbay, if anyone was waiting for the ASG Lebrons or Kobes, they have FSR up for like an hr even though they were gone within 5 minutes...when you don't know what you're talking about, it's good to stay quiet.

RL Treyce isnt is 1st screen name. Hes been around for a while.
And you are wrong about the inventory stuff. You only get that ndc message about being out of stock when there is a huge rush. Confirmation doesnt mean the shoes will ship either. Cancellations happen when they are trying to actually fill orders.
And order priority goes by the shipping method not the time you ordered as weird as it seems.

Am I the only person that thought the quality on these were **%$? I didn't cop em, but I talked to the guy in the store and thought they were cheapely made
Hope you don't own Space Jams either.
laugh.gif

Preordered a pair from Senaker st and locked up anothe at my boys store went to the mall sat morning to watch the spectacle
Never seen so many cornballs in my life
While passin byi yell thru the gate for a price on Tallac Lites and hear from the line "Yea, theyre like the color of a penny i heard. My man copped for 300 down in the city"
"I HEARD"? Wheredeydodatat?
You mean rhere were people that didnt even know what the shoe looked like and are in line off the strength of their mans half *## description?
They gimmie a price i stroll off
Pass back on the way outta the mall and more nonsense
Aparantly some dude couldnt get his size on the account of peeps b4 him buyin multiples so dude stated crying
Full tears swollen red face and all that.......FOR SHOES!!!
Again, Wheredeydodatat?
After work i hit up my boys store, who hasnt gotten their shipment yet, to chill
Theres a guy in there braggin how he bought multiples and was "killin em" on the resale tip right outside the store he bought em in
Yeah so hes blowin his horn on how hes an "incredible hustler" and how he "gotta get that paper"
Come to find out this monkey was coppin retail + tax ($216) and reselling for ($225)
I started rrrrrrrrollin, spilled my Chinese food and all
Im not a fan of resellers but im never gonna knock a hustle
$9 tho son?
Not sure bout yall but id gladly pay an extra 9 beans for kicks just so i can stay outta the mall
Let alone securing a pair of shoes like these

Originally Posted by BigTy23

People can always order through FTL stock locator, for retail + $2 shipping. Instead of paying crazy prices...

yo what is FTL stock locator and where can i find it, is it on the regular FTL website???

"I started rrrrrrrrollin, spilled my Chinese food and all
Im not a fan of resellers but im never gonna knock a hustle "

roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigblizur

My spot in SOuthern CA said that Nike didn't produce enough and they didn't get ANY of their shipments (50 pairs at 4 locations).

Now I'm stuck with no Coppers...
naw, they produced a lot. just California is not known to be a Foam fan base. So we get shafted on the business side
indifferent.gif

expected things to get ugly in here. Funny how dudes come outta nowhere hatin on these AFTER they drop. And cats straight posting for sale items. Props to all the dudes helpin out. Before this gets locked :

Prattn33 - Kudos for all the work u put in. Hope u got that 13 off easy. Appreciate that homie. PM me if u want that tee still.
S Dubl - good lookin out on the NDC info. Got my 2 pair and KEEPIN EM

glad it's over. Till these drop again ???

dudes be bugging! talking bout they cant find a pair of coppers...yesterday while buying my coppers, i bought a pair of eggplants.

i haven't gotten my pair yet....how are they different from the eggplants as far as quality?

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i haven't gotten my pair yet....how are they different from the eggplants as far as quality?

i think there are the same as the Eggs. But not the rest

Originally Posted by dtb00201

schmalzilla - ur basing ur opinion on quality from what someone else said. Foams quality has always been the same to me. Very good. The quality always seems bad when u don't have em. Try out a pair if u haven't already.

Back
Top Bottom