Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by kickz4show

I guess with all the chaos in NYC over these foams, that old question can be put to rest......

NYC > DMV in foams
Don't play yourself, we don't go full hypebeast like you bammas. History doesn't lie...the hype blew up in your city, while they were already a staple here.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

they BEEN a staple here.....
roll.gif
@ da thought of someone SOUTH of NYC calling anyone in da boros bammas.....hell we don't even use that word..

Wale dresses like a dude from NYC, NOT from DC, when he slimed up his clothes it was because NYC cats were on it, not DMV dudes.....ya don't even like clamin son anywayz
laugh.gif
you know when you've hit a new low when someone is talking trash about how one city dresses differently than another region....and they're proud of it.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

word... nike wouldnt send alot of foams to the south and the west like that.... never.
why would nike send a shipment of sneaker to regions that NEVER supported them? NYC & DMV sell these 200 dollar expensive kicks every time they drop.

i ain't even talkin about sneaker heads, im talkin about regular folks..cuz in da end thats whats selling em out..a REGULAR NYC & DMV resident will look at penny foamposites

as a viable option for his closet...how many REGULAR consumers can you say that about in da south or da westcoast?

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

...  but one website I forgot which one it was had the coppers under limited quickstrike thats why I'm asking thanks for the info though 
wink.gif

Some ............ Men lie , some women lie.

Im sure sites lie too.

word... nike wouldnt send alot of foams to the south and the west like that.... never.
why would nike send a shipment of sneaker to regions that NEVER supported them? NYC & DMV sell these 200 dollar expensive kicks every time they drop.

i ain't even talkin about sneaker heads, im talkin about regular folks..cuz in da end thats whats selling em out..a REGULAR NYC & DMV resident will look at penny foamposites

and a viable option for his closet...how many REGULAR consumers can you say that about in da south or da westcoast?
as a person who lives in the panhandle of Texas...not many. I went back home for xmas and came back here the 1st week of Jan and there were still plenty of sizes of Space Jams.

i will admit selling more to a place that endorses the shoe makes sense. Its like tryin to sell snow salt in florida. alot people in Ohio aint up on foams. I kinda expect them not to drop in mass numbers here. Fine with me i'm gonna get mine one more or another for retail. Where u live is ur decision not Nikes.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

keep checkin my order status dont know why. im sure it wont change for a few days. waiting game sucks

laugh.gif
 Same here homie. I keep doing the same. I know how you feeling.

I agree with Nike catering to the East for reasons stated....just suck for us Best Coasters
ohwell.gif

as a viable option for his closet...how many REGULAR consumers can you say that about in da south or da westcoast?
you know what, i don't even care anymore
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
. The day i don't get a pair is the day i will start complaining about the shipments. Must be nice NYC & DMV. We got good weather out here though
wink.gif

Yeah I can't believe a spot near me actually got them I went to the mall and a guy was like you need these shoes I told him already in the mail your late he was like I don't really like them I told him then don't buy them lol

Originally Posted by s dubl

I agree with Nike catering to the East for reasons stated....just suck for us Best Coasters
ohwell.gif
yeah it doesn't bother me anymore. i think its just the hype that make me 
mad.gif
. These should have been an easy cop on our side

was able to cop at ntiketown vegas..was decent amount of people but went smooth..shout out to bigty23..and ntlv employees they know how to treat there customers.

Back
Top Bottom