Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

I'm amazed that some stores still have pairs of Coppers. I hope Nike continues to drop them type of numbers with all future Foamposite releases.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I'm amazed that some stores still have pairs of Coppers. I hope Nike continues to drop them type of numbers with all future Foamposite releases.
Yup, I guess not all foams with clear soles sell out like hot cakes
ohwell.gif
. And I hope Nike change their plans of releasing the Metallic Reds from HOHs only and make them widely available like these Coppers.
happy.gif

And a little refreshment for this thread...

Preach
pimp.gif
death to the foamposite "general release" reseller

@bigj nice shirt sign me up once you find out the deal on them and have you wore your coppers yet

Has anybody used the copper tips from the CDP XV's and put them on your laces for the coppers? I did it last night. Looks great! I would post pics, but IDK how.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

@bigj nice shirt sign me up once you find out the deal on them and have you wore your coppers yet
thanks. not trying to buy/sell in here and ive already been warned for saying "PM me and we can talk" in reference to helping a fellow niketalker stock locate some eggplants via footlocker/footaction.

I saw the glow in the dark copper/eggplant 1cent bootleg tee's. Dudes are going overboard, but to each it's own. I'm sure somebody on NT copped already.lol

In the "urea"? Can you point me in the right direction please...times like these make me miss moving from MD.

Originally Posted by thekckid

kikzRus wrote:

Baby Jumpman wrote:

Freshwaters are excluded along with the new grey ones.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
... I was hoping to buy the Freshwaters this weekend wit the 50
frown.gif
. I should have known better
tired.gif

buy the Volts and just return them with no receipt and get the Freshwaters that's what I did last EA  

smh.gif
and ppl wonder why they are clamping down on the 50.

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

most online site have these for $300 a pop, helllll no........
The lowest I've seen on the net is $240 but they only have 2 sizes left 8.5 and 10 other than re-sellers this is the lowest online store price I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom