Cops make arrests during music video shoot

We got white dudes on youtube walking around with assault rifles and nobody even blinks an eye.

If a cop does approach them they definitely don't do it with the same manpower or aggression they showed here.

The double standards are so blatant.

Brandishing a firearm in public.........

if they had permits for the shoot, and already made it clear there would be firearm props...
the police wouldn't have responded to a call since they would already know a shoot is going on.
But you not even really from a live area so you think everything is just games

Lmao I'm not from a live area. You clearly don't know me fam or what I've been subject to.

The lowkey shade, yet you ever been shot at?

You ever been arrested?

Ever been locked up b?

Ever?

Last edited:
San Francisco is considered a "No-Issue location" meaning you cant carry a concealed weapon there.

So if you want to bring your gun to a video shoot(knowing that you are a felon) do it at one of the closed locations for the shoot. Make sense?

Or if you dont wanna get locked up for crack possession, dont bring it to the video shoot. What purpose does it serve there.
I mean, if you absolutely have to sell crack, because you have no real hustle about you, then there is a right and wrong way to do it.

This is what Im talkin about. Dudes do stupid **** and then wanna holla police harassment.

even if he wasn't a felon... theres no conceal carry in california....

same thing would happen regardless of his record

Apparently he was brandishing it. So IDK how well it was ever "concealed".

But let's be honest, it was effectively a prop. Yes it was loaded but it was there strictly for effect.

How did they know he was a felon? Because someone speculated that as being the case?

Riiiight.

It's CA bro, don't try carrying unless you're really about that life.

Even if it's a prop, it's illegal.

"Sorry officer, I know I have an illegal drug on me and an illegal gun, but they're just props. By the way, you don't know this yet, but I'm also a felon."

And I believe they found out he was a felon after they ran his ID. Like Gwap said, felon or not, it's illegal.

if they had permits for the shoot, and already made it clear there would be firearm props...
the police wouldn't have responded to a call since they would already know a shoot is going on.

Lmao I'm not from a live area. You clearly don't know me fam or what I've been subject to.

You ever been arrested?

Ever been locked up b?

Ever?

What does this have to do with anything?

You ever been arrested?

Ever been locked up b?

Ever?
yes..

you ever had detectives calling your family trying to convince them to get you to come in for questioning?

fall back

Last edited:

"Sorry officer, I know I have an illegal drug on me and an illegal gun, but they're just props. By the way, you don't know this yet, but I'm also a felon."

And I believe they found out he was a felon after they ran his ID. Like Gwap said, felon or not, it's illegal.

The individual with the rock cocaine was someone else I believe.

Still all we have to go on is the police statement.

If he was brandishing a firearm and they observed it I don't believe that is enough probable cause to search everyone else like that.

Why not simply apprehend him?

The individual with the rock cocaine was someone else I believe.

Still all we have to go on is the police statement.

If he was brandishing a firearm and they observed it I don't believe that is enough probable cause to search everyone else like that.

Why not simply apprehend him?
what law did the police break when searching the group?

if there isn't a law that they broke, what proposed amendment would you push to prevent this?

if you can't answer either of those questions, then you should sit down. 

yes..
you ever had detectives calling your family trying to convince them to get you to come in for questioning?

fall back

Yep. As a matter of fact they forwent the call and proceeded to just bring it to my door step.

Maybe you need to be the one falling back. Since you're the one who wanted to act like you knew.

yes..

fall back
Yep. As a matter of fact they forwent the call and proceeded to just bring it to my door step.

Maybe you need to be the one falling back. Since you're the one who wanted to act like you knew.
I see now, you are angry because you couldn't outsmart the police....

cats like you need to keep up with the game or sit on the sidelines

Last edited:
what law did the police break when searching the group?
if there isn't a law that they broke, what proposed amendment would you push to prevent this?

if you can't answer either of those questions, then you should sit down. 

Hi I'm sneakerheathen I've spoken to ad nauseam about our police state and current policies.

I've also made multiple threads and have contributed in other's threads about said laws and policies.

I've spoken on NY's stop and frisk, police profiling, quotas, and a litany of other unjust practices and policies.

I have also offered alternate policies in the past.

So maybe instead of acting super brand new you can perhaps use the search function and look up my discussing these matters because son, this is not new.

Last edited:

Not even, I'm not going to discuss the particulars of said event or those involved.

So you can continue acting like you know me.

Only on Nt will someone defend and ride hard for someone clearly breaking the law :lol:

Son had a gun waving it in the air haha who in their right mind waves a gun.

Son is a felon well knowing he should even have a gun.

He's a felonf because he broke the law no matter what he did hes a felon

You need to just sit down and allow yourself to take this L just like them boys did.

Only on Nt will someone defend and ride hard for someone clearly breaking the law :lol:

Son had a gun waving it in the air haha who in their right mind waves a gun.

Son is a felon well knowing he should even have a gun.

He's a felonf because he broke the law no matter what he did hes a felon

You need to just sit down and allow yourself to take this L just like them boys did.

You're not even worth my time with your overly simplistic rebuttals. I've learned this in our past dealings on similar subjects.

No shade, but you made my brain bleed with your one sentence replies in that Venezuelan prison thread.

Last edited:
Honestly wouldn't even care if each of the pigs involved caught a bullet to the head on the job sometime soon. 

I really don't see how this isn't harassment. A group of black men who don't look the way you'd like them too congregating so let's draw weapons on them, violate their safety, grope them, and put them in chains. :smh:

Devil asked his sergeant, "you want him cuffed?" like he was asking if he wanted his groceries bagged paper or plastic. Right after another pig says, "can you grab a body" pig must not have been doing anything. 

Hopefully those cops get murked and make way for a new generation.

For what it's worth both Oakland PD and SF PD have put serious effort into hiring a woman officers in the last two years. Can tell you first hand it's a small step but it's working a little.

Dumb.

Land of the free huh?

Yet we lock up more if our own people than any nation on Earth.

And for what?

Most people caught up in the system are non violent offenders.

Most people caught up in the system are there because drugs, mostly marijuana.

When will we wake up and stop this?

When will we close shop on this prison industrial system? These corrupt police and guard unions that lobby to keep unjust laws and policies in place to keep their money coming in?

How long we going to let them target and profile minorities?

Disgusting. This has gone way too far. This is a war on American citizens waged by those we put in office and those we trust to serve and protect.

Mother**** the police, their unions, and these corrupt politicians.

I'm beyond fed up.

Do you people NOT read? Dude had a gun on him...

You want the cops to let it slide? Just arrest him and NOT search everyone else in that music video?

You can't ALWAYS cry racism or injustice. They are 100% responsible for being cuffed and searched.

Last edited:

You want the cops to let it slide? Just arrest him and NOT search everyone else in that music video?

You can't ALWAYS cry racism or injustice. They are 100% responsible for being cuffed and searched.

Maybe you didn't read. Because I adressed all that in subsequent posts.

Last edited:

Maybe you didn't read. Because I adressed all that in subsequent posts.

So then all of your crying in this thread is irrelevant.

Don't cry harassment when the people getting harassed and carrying handguns, cocaine, and weed out in public.

You're not even worth my time with your overly simplistic rebuttals. I've learned this in our past dealings on similar subjects.

No shade, but you made my brain bleed with your one sentence replies in that Venezuelan prison thread.

:lol: I get it you just hate cops or hate to see miniritoes make mistakes with no one to blame but themselves. Cops had a reason to do what they did in that video obvious by the things they found maybe it's you who makes my brain bleed by how ignorant you are.

They had it come in and am glad they got what they got.

:lol: I get it you just hate cops or hate to see miniritoes make mistakes with no one to blame but themselves. Cops had a reason to do what they did in that video obvious by the things they found maybe it's you who makes my brain bleed by how ignorant you are.

Nah your problem is that you don't get a damn thing.

And again not shade, just truth. I've yet to see you post anything that remotely resembles a tangible argument.

Your naivety is showing. Talmbout ignorance.

Last edited:

Nah your problem is that you don't get a damn thing.

And again not shade, just truth. I've yet to see you post anything that remotely resembles a tangible argument.

Your naivety is showing. Talmbout ignorance.

I think we're all in agreement, I think you just described yourself.

yes..

fall back

I think we're all in agreement, I think you just described yourself.

Nah, was def describing son but nice one.

You want to actually adress my last reply to you as to why they decided to detain and search everyone else?

Or nah?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom