Corey Holcomb has the best interviews

i remember that smh

that was years ago

it was like a whole parody music video I think where he was singing and rapping

The ultimate half-stepper. He needs to come to terms that he didn't pop because he's not as funny as he thinks he is, really not even close to Kevin Hart level in terms of jokes so he couldn't hold a candle to Corey, and he's not visually appealing. You don't have to be thin, but you can't look like you have severe kidney damage on the verge of death.

Fam literally got raccoon eyes.

Last edited:
nah I wasn't justifying it

boys a super slave

just saying I remember seeing it before

lol I know you weren't. I'm talkin bout him.

Talkin bout in the name of comedy [emoji]128514[/emoji] That ain't funny in the name of nothing

I didn't even wanna post that moist ****, but I saw it when dudes put it on another forum and @'ed Corey on Twitter. Homie has some serious skeletons in his closet. And no one put him up to that parody, he did it on his own, by choice. :x :lol:

Dude really was trying to sell his soul and no one wanted it. Must be the worst feeling ever.

Last edited:
Aries was getting so hurt by the chat room goons. You would think as a comedian he would let it go. The female guests don't get that sensitive.

That video is very surprising.I went to a Aries show awhile back.Dude was bashing Lesbians/gays hard.I got there late.So im in the back.Hes going back and forth with some lesbian couple.They get up and leave.Then he starts talking about gay people more.Some more people get up and leave.He starts talking about DL guys.I start thinking that somethin is up with dude.Nobody worries about other people that much for no reason.So he has a gay phobia because he got paid to be one back in the day lol.He had a couple trying to get at him after the show.He was funny.But he presses people to far.The energy you put out,will return back.Its crazy watching that clip.Because he was acting like he hates gay people with a passion.Then this pops up.Ive never seen that clip.

That video is very surprising.I went to a Aries show awhile back.Dude was bashing Lesbians/gays hard.I got there late.So im in the back.Hes going back and forth with some lesbian couple.They get up and leave.Then he starts talking about gay people more.Some more people get up and leave.He starts talking about DL guys.I start thinking that somethin is up with dude.Nobody worries about other people that much for no reason.So he has a gay phobia because he got paid to be one back in the day lol.He had a couple trying to get at him after the show.He was funny.But he presses people to far.The energy you put out,will return back.Its crazy watching that clip.Because he was acting like he hates gay people with a passion.Then this pops up.Ive never seen that clip.

If you're gonna have that angle then you gotta look at Corey too as much as he goes in on gay men.

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
Aries took the bigger L. Provoked Zo and just sat there covered up. Zo still shouldn't have took his bait being the "Voice of Reason" and all.

But also, thats not the first time Zo fought on cam, the other time was FreezLuv, but that just seems to be a more battle between brothers than a fight.

Aries took the bigger L. Provoked Zo and just sat there covered up. Zo still shouldn't have took his bait being the "Voice of Reason" and all.

But also, thats not the first time Zo fought on cam, the other time was FreezLuv, but that just seems to be a more battle between brothers than a fight.

He's human at the end of the day.

:lol: Corey. I wonder if Ice ever lowkey have the goons on the lookout if Darlene gets disrespected or he doesn't give a **** anymore.

Ive been a fan of Aries for years, but Aries made this the most difficult 5150 Show to watch, Ever. Aries was just rude. The guy yelled over everybody, even yelled Corey out of an hour and a half of airtime. Aries had this cash advance coming since the 20 minute mark of the show, and I'm glad he caught it.

Corey was going to give it to him verbally at the end of the show. Aries just so happened to run into punches before Corey could speak on it.

:lol: Corey. I wonder if Ice ever lowkey have the goons on the lookout if Darlene gets disrespected or he doesn't give a **** anymore.

Darlene seem like a real chick. She don't ever talk bad about Ice T or throw dirt on his name. In this day and age that's rare when chicks can't wait to "expose" a _.

Word. Easy to do the way he flaunted his new chick, some other women would be fuming and ready to dish. Darlene > Coco though.

Back
Top Bottom