CORPSE FOUND IN LA HOTEL'S WATER SUPPLY TANK

lmao. In cali, that tap water is straight up acidic (cali is a desert; all of the water comes from Colorado where they dump a bunch of chemicals into it, and then it travels in decade-century old pipes throughout california).

You see the residue all over the fossits and showers. Me and my mom get rashes when we take showers, I start coughin and junk. :x

:x

lmao. In cali, that tap water is straight up acidic (cali is a desert; all of the water comes from Colorado where they dump a bunch of chemicals into it, and then it travels in decade-century old pipes throughout california).

You see the residue all over the fossits and showers. Me and my mom get rashes when we take showers, I start coughin and junk. :x

:x

View media item 625233

its crazy that they called it a suicide and people just let it rock

The LAPD doesn't care about Any People (Kanye Voice)

im pretty sure LAPD just gave up on this case. this happened around the time Christopher Dorner was going on.

pretty sure they put all their resources into that.

Did we ever find out what happened to her and how she ended up inside a damn water tank?

yall grave dug this really?

the results were that she did it to herself accidentally but i dont think anybody is buying it. aint nobody gonna just jump in there like that like yea thats a great place to swim during the late night

also her phone was never found which is super suspect

yall grave dug this really?

the results were that she did it to herself accidentally but i dont think anybody is buying it. aint nobody gonna just jump in there like that like yea thats a great place to swim during the late night

also her phone was never found which is super suspect
I had just seen a youtube video on it, which was wild af.

And from my readings, she wouldn't have been able to even get to the room. Only Hotel Personnel had the keys to get to it. Plus, once you're up there you need a ladder to get to the tank and everything. A lot for her to do by herself w/o any help.

I had just seen a youtube video on it, which was wild af.

And from my readings, she wouldn't have been able to even get to the room. Only Hotel Personnel had the keys to get to it. Plus, once you're up there you need a ladder to get to the tank and everything. A lot for her to do by herself w/o any help.

Bro, I work for a property manager for a big company. You just don't end up in a water tower without actually wanting to end up in a water tower. Just to gain access to it, you need proper knowledge and tools. Not to mention access is pretty limited. Fire exits, emergency exits, all have alarms.

Man the video of her acting weird before she went to the roof is still creepy as ****.

so they say the elevator incident was caused by her meds but they dismiss the water tank thing

raw

She was messed up in the head. Only someone messed up in the head could find a way to die like that. Y'all think someone gonna murder an Asian girl from Canada in some rinky dink hotel? Nothing to see here. Pleasant dreams, y'all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom