Corruption Nike distributor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike distributor corrupt?

Hi, I’m living in Thailand and we don’t get any quickstrike releases so much like USA or Europe country. But we have had this special store that sells quickstrike releases such as Jordans or LeBrons ,they are Nike’s official distributor (which recieves product directly from NIKE ,like footlocker) but there’s something smelly.

They recently released Jordan XII Gamma Blue and we could call and reserved them(and didn’t have to camp out) ONLY if we had a “MEMBERSHIP”. And they sold out  an hour after the reservation time(which happened to every Jordan releases here)

Though they sell every shoes in retail price, the MEMBERSHIP has cost. We don’t pay over retail price for shoe, but we have to pay for the membership every year to BUY the shoes. If you’re not a member here, you won’t get any Jordans release cause you know they sell out very fast (the members of the store got them all)

I wanna know that Is this illegal for Nike regulation? It’s nice we have Good shoes here in Thailand. But it’s wack that we know we can’t get them if we don’t pay special price.

here's the store https://www.facebook.com/abovetherimthailand?ref=br_tf

lots of mom and pop shops do this

one of my locals emails out select customers offering them the opportunity to put down a deposit for the shoes

and pick em up a few days after RD

Depending on the price, I'd much rather do that if I knew it would guarantee me my size on any release I wanted.

I would happily pay like $100 per year to have right of first refusal on any release (not just Jordans).  Maybe even $200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom