Could Big KRIT go down as the GOAT southern rapper?

Y'all aren't aware that it's something mentally off with Kobe? Like seriously, I'm not being funny.

Y'all should really stop responding to him. :lol:

Its funny this thread pops up

I have been listening to krit nonstop for the last week, just to mellow out
View media item 1116856

Fox5 , this is the worst nonsense Ive seen you type on here, and that's saying a lot

Last edited:
eazye 804 eazye 804 don't worry about what i was typing. to sum it up. i meant to write " i'm not a fan " i'm going through rough times and it's showing in everything i do. my bad. :smh:

Last edited:
Dude has been on fire, and I'm sure we all know it.  He has dropped mixtapes that could be great albums for most artists, he is a producer, and one of the more lyrical MC's with a southern drawl.

The great Southern MC's are well known
Scarface
TI
Big Boi
Bun B
Luda

I think KRIT has the potential to outdo all of them.  He has lyrics, production, and great content.

thoughts?

krit aint gettin on that list .....wayne should be on there.

No. He's not that good.

I've yet to hear an album or mix tape from dude I loved. He has no classics.

How could he ever be better than an Andre who has no solo albums let alone somebody like Scarface?

Krit is better than the great 3 stacks at this point in there careers IMO

Flame suit ready

To be honest I could care less where he ranks all time in the South ....right now at this very moment, very few Southern MC's can touch dude lyrically right now.

If you include his production credits in addition to his lyrical content, dude is top 3 in south RIGHT NOW.

Listen to Wolf of Wallstreet and Mt. Olympus

Back
Top Bottom