Could it be true (bred XI december 2012)

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Straight up: people are going to die.
concords>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>breds

If they drop the black/red 11s the same way they dropped the Concords, I guarantee the madness will be at the same level or higher than the Concord release. I think most will say the black/reds>concords.

Still, I hope Columbias drop, or release both.

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Straight up: people are going to die.

this.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sh!# would get real ugly.
laugh.gif

If Bred XIs drop people will be getting drop kicked left and right. Chaos. Worse than the Concord mess.

2m4akh3.gif

I'd take either but I probably would rather have Columbias.

black and red XI's again? nah leave those alone....i still got a DS CDP pair, and my 10 year old 2001 pair is still very much new.

columbias still aint retro yet.

Breds are by far my favorite XI but I already have a pair from 01 in great condition. 
They need to do Columbias properly this year and then move on to Breds next year.

If they switch the Columbias to Black/Reds, then Jordan Brand clearly does not care about the wellbeing of their customers.

Like dude said on the first page: people will die.

....Got '01s tho so im good 
smile.gif

Ehhhh just bought some DS OG's. Not really excited about the Columbia's either. Guess I'll waste my money on something else lol

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

Originally Posted by DWalk31

Yall are seriously saying you prefer Columbia's??? No way Bred's for sure. Columbias are one of ugliest XI CW and they age the worst too.
I'm hoping it's the Bred's (my grails) but I have a feeling it will just be the Columbias which will be an easy pass for me. I've just seen too many DS pairs that are piss yellow to make me want to cop a pair. And not to sound like a HB but if and when the Breds drop again, I would seriously try to cop 3 pairs just so I'd be set for the next 10 years. I didn't have the money as a kid to get them when they first dropped, wasn't paying attention when the 2001's retro-ed and the CDP's just don't warrant the premium with such subpar quality. I won't be caught sleeping the next time around though, that's for sure!
laugh.gif
Buying multiple pairs doesn't make you a hypebeast. It makes you a collector my good man. 
And to be dead honest, the black/red colorway will be the craziest release of all XI's. They are the signature Chicago Bulls colorway they everyone recognizes the XI with. Concords, CG, Columbias, and even my beloved SJ colorways are all dope, but when it comes to the XI's there is no competition to the bred colorway. 

And I'm not speaking from personal opinion, because my favorite of all XI's are the Space Jams, but the black/red colorway hails supreme with the Concords in a close 2nd. Very, very close. 

Since the mayan calendar has the end of the world as the 21st of December, they should drop these that day and nickname them End of the Worlds! (not at all serious about that) I hope they don't drop this year as I don't want to have to come up with a local,vacation,internet game plan for picking up a pair this year. After the concord madness I was looking forward to taking a year off.

they should do the columbias first. no retro yet PLUS too early for a re-retro of breds. and if columbias were to drop, i'd have the option to pass or not LOL

I wouldn't mind either colorway to be honest maybe breds this december and columbia's next december if there even is a next december
laugh.gif

I want Columbias. I have the CDP and 01s. I can wait another year for Black/Red. Columbias will complete my XI mids collection.

Back
Top Bottom