Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

I've historically been more into Air Jordan releases than Nikes, however I did cop these maybe as a fan of Tinker, or that they have very similar traits to the Air Jordan's of that era. Whatever the case, shoes were very expensive but man the packaging and quality is probably the best I have ever seen including other Jordans and Nikes I've seen or purchased

So these do run big?  My pair comes in tomorrow, can't wait.  Bummed out if it will end up being big though.

Hey buddy, I just got mine in today at work. These are RIDICULOUS in person!! The nostalgia and memories that came back when I held them is crazy! I quickly took the shrink wrap off the right shoe to try on (my bigger foot). MAN these are high! :smile:

I wouldn't necessarily say these run big, as the length on my pair is good (size 11 with a thumbnail's length from the end of my big toe to the end of the shoe), its just that the toebox is really roomy. I'd say it's a slightly tall toebox. Probably due to the super soft leather. I for one don't mind this. Lets my toes move around (unlike the Command Forces, a little snug TTS).

For the money, I am SUPER HAPPY with my pair. Pretty close to perfect (one glue spot. But I don't care as I'm gonna wear these A LOT)!!! And with the size question, I wasn't gonna chance it and go .5 down, considering the price and possibility of not getting an exchange in time (looks like it wouldn't have happened now that they pulled them from the site). A thin Spenco insole will suck up any extra room and make them feel even better then they already do.

All in all, AMAZING!!! The catagory for BEST retro this year had been claimed! Nothing can touch this, IMHO! It's a release that came out of nowhere, with only a few days notice and the materials blow any other retro releasing out of the water. Thank you Nike for these!!! I couldn't be happier!!! Now for a few pics!!! :smile:

View media item 1876425View media item 1876429

Last edited:
Hey buddy, I just got mine in today at work. These are RIDICULOUS in person!! The nostalgia and memories that came back when I held them is crazy! I quickly took the shrink wrap off the right shoe to try on (my bigger foot). MAN these are high!
smile.gif

I wouldn't necessarily say these run big, as the length on my pair is good (size 11 with a thumbnail's length from the end of my big toe to the end of the shoe), its just that the toebox is really roomy. I'd say it's a slightly tall toebox. Probably due to the super soft leather. I for one don't mind this. Lets my toes move around (unlike the Command Forces, a little snug TTS).

For the money, I am SUPER HAPPY with my pair. Pretty close to perfect (one glue spot. But I don't care as I'm gonna wear these A LOT)!!! And with the size question, I wasn't gonna chance it and go .5 down, considering the price and possibility of not getting an exchange in time (looks like it wouldn't have happened now that they pulled them from the site). A thin Spenco insole will suck up any extra room and make them feel even better then they already do.

All in all, AMAZING!!! The catagory for BEST retro this year had been claimed! Nothing can touch this, IMHO! It's a release that came out of nowhere, with only a few days notice and the materials blow any other retro releasing out of the water. Thank you Nike for these!!! I couldn't be happier!!! Now for a few pics!!!
smile.gif

Glad to hear!  Great review, I appreciate it!  Enjoy them...I got one more day!

Got my pair in and this has to be the best leather I've seen Nike use in a retro since 2005... Definitely the best out of the numerous retros I've garnered over the years
View media item 1876453
Now on to the negatives I got my box in and it was crushed... Definitely somebody in the warehouse dropped my pair look at that corner !!![emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]
View media item 1876454
Really upset especially since I can't return them due to Nike taking down the shoes off SNKRS app even though we all know they didn't sell out [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Didypu not see the dudes pajr above precreased with that nasty leather?

The oreo iv and white and navy iv leather say whats up. Cuz i guarantee both are better

The oreo iv and white and navy iv leather say whats up. Cuz i guarantee both are better

Bro I own both of those shoes and the leather on the air pressures is way softer/ more supple...I may dig those out and do a comparison vid for u

Got my pair in and this has to be the best leather I've seen Nike use in a retro since 2005... Definitely the best out of the numerous retros I've garnered over the years

Now on to the negatives I got my box in and it was crushed... Definitely somebody in the warehouse dropped my pair look at that corner !!![emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

Really upset especially since I can't return them due to Nike taking down the shoes off SNKRS app even though we all know they didn't sell out [emoji]128553[/emoji]
Damn man that sucks!  Nike did you dirty.  I would call them and hopefully try to get a replacement.  I highly doubt they sold out considered they had all sizes up to an 11 this morning.  Worth a try?

Yeah. It's laughable right now.

dc30 dc30 If you are size 11, there is one listed at $325 or best offer, practically retail or below.
I'm a size 8, there are a few pairs with decent asking prices. Will watch those a bit. One guy had a Swoosh account, said he would negotiate (was asking 300) since he's local and could meet. But then once I saw he had swoosh I told him check the site...gone.

I've send those back and purchased another pair .5 size down and I have to say the previous ones were definitely faulty. On this new pair the leather looks great and there are no glue spots. Now that I tried them again the toe box is perfect and I felt the side was a bit tight but after few minutes I was wearing them they stretched and now they are already quite comfortable, this is due to the soft leather. I still feel the inside sole a bit flat tho but again these for me are not going to be a daily pair of sneakers, I will wear them only in certain occasions.
I can also confirm that on size US9 the box is smaller than 9.5 which looks cooler in my opinion.

For the guy with the crushed box I would definitely chat with Nike and get a 30% promo code discount for your next purchase, I'm pretty sure they will say yes. 

I've send those back and purchased another pair .5 size down and I have to say the previous ones were definitely faulty. On this new pair the leather looks great and there are no glue spots. Now that I tried them again the toe box is perfect and I felt the side was a bit tight but after few minutes I was wearing them they stretched and now they are already quite comfortable, this is due to the soft leather. I still feel the inside sole a bit flat tho but again these for me are not going to be a daily pair of sneakers, I will wear them only in certain occasions.

I can also confirm that on size US9 the box is smaller than 9.5 which looks cooler in my opinion.

For the guy with the crushed box I would definitely chat with Nike and get a 30% promo code discount for your next purchase, I'm pretty sure they will say yes. 

I already did man they're is nothing they can do since they're sold out of them... [emoji]128553[/emoji]... They gave me 20% off my next purchase hopefully those just don 2 drop on the app and I can catch them and use the savings [emoji]128522[/emoji] 20% off of $650 is a nice little come up.

These sold out? Damn, hope I can come back for these later for around retail or below.

I had to choose between these and the 91 ASG MJ jersey and went for the jersey. These are dope but the jersey is one of the jerseys i've always wanted

[size=16pt]Like where the hell did they go on nikestore.com?[/size] Like others, I checked yesterday morning and sizes were available. Checked later and nothing. I was gone tax season ball and cop these lol.

I completely brain-farted and forgot they took the sizes 6-11 down from the site when they didn't sell out :rofl:

That is the million dollar question.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom