Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 Repped! RS, SS, Z28, or ZL1?

On a side note, wife hates the Air Pressure's :lol: Says the heels look like the head of a dolphin :smh: :lol:
for the sake of not busting my wallet i just want a base 6 cylinder model and drop in a big boy 454 turbo, maybe twin turbo with POSI traction and a 9" rear end, black with white or silver racing stripes. gotta be fast and keep the insurance down lol

@Dc30, thanks very much for the photo comparison. Before seeing your photo, it seemed like the Pressures were even higher than the CF's. Apparently, that's not the case. Now I'm sort of rethinking... I may just have to capitulate and buy from an ebay seller. They're still surprisingly reasonable on ebay.

or we could wait until the resellers sit on these for a while and then get them for below retail, do we expect another release or just the one?

or we could wait until the resellers sit on these for a while and then get them for below retail, do we expect another release or just the one?
Good point. It's definitely a gamble. Pay ±$350 now, or wait and see if more are released. Solely from the standpoint of profiting, it would be surprising if Nike didn't release (many) more, but maybe they wont. Decisions, decisions...

Good point. It's definitely a gamble. Pay ±$350 now, or wait and see if more are released. Solely from the standpoint of profiting, it would be surprising if Nike didn't release (many) more, but maybe they wont. Decisions, decisions...
i think people are going nuts on these because of the ebay prices prior to this retro and thats not a good thing but atleast they sold out and will possibly let Nike release some more older nike releases. Lets hope.

nkx1 nkx1 no problem.
You could always give 21 Mercrer in NYC a call. I have zero idea if they ship etc, but I had a buddy of mine buy my pair from them on Thursday and I met up with him yesterday. Said they had a decent amount of pairs from 8-12 there. Quiet release for these in store.

As for further retro's I REALLY hope that the 180 makes a comeback real soon. CF's didn't do amazing but I own 5 CW's. The Pressures, given production numbers and the write up in the included booklet seemed to have done well. Hoping it paves the way for the 180, although closer to an ACF scenario.

Honestly, I wouldn't suggest waiting. That's what people did when they dropped thinking "oh they'll sit and I can grab them at a discount."
The "problem" with these retros is that there is too much going on. You got the custom box, the air pump, the little booklet, the strap for the box. That's a lot of things to manufacture for just one shoe. The cost margin is higher for these than other sneakers. I can see one restock, tops, and then it's gone for another 20+ years.

Unless Nike drops all the extras and cheapens the leather.

Unless Nike drops all the extras and cheapens the leather.
I can definitely see this scenario, too. It's odd that Nike would go through all the trouble of recreating these shoes, only to sell a very limited number of them. It's hard to see the point of that, unless they're trying to appease a very limited market segment for some odd reason. It's not like these are the Mags.

Maybe they're leaving a bit of a buffer between the initial release and a later release that might see these shoes for much less without the extras. Just to allow the people who bought them initially feel special. Who knows.
And they didn't sell out immediately, so why would Nike think the demand is there?
Nike should have had a pretty good forecast for potential demand based on the lack of significant demand for the CF's- this should not have been a surprise.

I guess the bottom line is that we'll have to wait and see. I'm still hemming and hawing for the time being. I might try @Dc30's suggestion at 21 Mercrer.

Just returned my pressures without the box and accessories of course. I need that Money for cement 4

Man, that really irritates me. I'm lucky I have a decent paying job to have bought these on the fly like I did, I'm also lucky I came across them on eBay while doing my normal vintage Nike search.

But the fact that these vermin on eBay bought most of the pairs and are trying to sell them at 2, 3, even 4 times the price is just plain stupid.

...the fact that these vermin on eBay bought most of the pairs and are trying to sell them at 2, 3, even 4 times the price is just plain stupid.
Huh? Unless you have an odd size or something, these are easily obtainable via ebay for just over MSRP, about $350 or less.

Here are two examples for a common size (11):

$340 shipped, BIN: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Pr...352617?hash=item2810ab48e9:g:9IMAAOSwXshWqDk7

$344 shipped, BIN: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-PR...220584?hash=item3abc000328:g:g5oAAOSwFqJWntYz

Just returned my pressures without the box and accessories of course. I need that Money for cement 4

You just took the shoes and they took them? Outlet?
Must've been some clueless employees. I'd be too paranoid of getting called out at the register by someone

We must be using a different eBay because I'm seeing mainly $300-400. Even the sold items are in the same range.

Same.  There are plenty on eBay for near retail.  Not sure what you're really complaining about.

I see someone already posted the Nike pump trifecta, but I thought I'd throw mine in too. Never thought I'd have a pair of wearable Nike pumps, let alone all 3! Design wise the Pressures are my favorite, just because they're so completely bonkers. They actually remind me of some of the original Reebok Pump prototypes, except this one actually made it to market. It's like being able to drive a concept car, just so ridiculously cool. Also first post, longtime lurker, what's up everyone!

Welcome to NT, glad you made it to the other side, and nice trifecta pic :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom