Could this be the next medical marijuana?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/22/health/ayahuasca-medicine-six-things/index.html

Is ayahuasca a natural remedy for anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder or just another drug fad? Lisa Ling goes inside an ayahuasca ceremony in the Amazon on this week's episode of "This Is Life With Lisa Ling: Jungle Fix" 

(CNN) -- Imagine discovering a plant that has the potential to help alleviate post-traumatic stress disorder, suicidal thoughts and paralyzing anxiety. That's what some believe ayahuasca can do, and this psychedelic drink is attracting more and more tourists to the Amazon.

If you Google "ayahuasca," you'll find a litany of stories about Hollywood celebrities espousing its benefits, as well as the dangers of this relatively unstudied substance that triggers hallucinations.

On this Sunday's episode of "This Is Life," Lisa Ling goes inside an ayahuasca ceremony in Peru and talks to the men and women who are drinking this potent brew in hopes that it will alleviate their mental and emotional traumas.

Last edited:
my boss and his wife was raving about this coming back from their trip in south america.

Big pharm is losing custies 'cause they reacted too late to medical marijuana.

You really think they're gonna make the same mistake again?...:lol:

Would love to go to South America and try. Watched a documentary that talked about this and seems to be a big tourist attraction so it must be gaining popularity.

Also, I didn't watch that video but damn Lindsay Lohan looks terrible

In what world does going to South America to try a drug sound like a good idea though. :lol:

Last edited:
It's a bit more organized than stepping off the plane and walking through the jungle to find this plant lol

different strokes tho

Isn't this similar to DMT...? It's a bark off a tree only native to the Amazon right?
DMT is 
pimp.gif

Way more chill than you'd think. 

This isn't something you just do. You need to have pure intentions going in. This makes you purge like crazy from what I've read but when it clicks it's like entering the eighth dimension. It's a spiritual journey not a hey let's get high kind of thing.

If your just looking to get high your barking up the wrong tree.

I've been waiting to participate in a ritual for awhile now.

Anybody got the hookup on some DMT? Pm me srs....

This isn't something you just do. You need to have pure intentions going in. This makes you purge like crazy from what I've read but when it clicks it's like entering the eighth dimension. It's a spiritual journey not a hey let's get high kind of thing.

all of that.

Back
Top Bottom