Couple has sex at Dallas Stadium during the last game.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Hey I would've stroked in the stadium too... Except I would have STROKED!
and not on the floor...c'mon dude... at the end of the day its still a public restroom
sick.gif

i know its a new stadium but on the floor though
laugh.gif
...c'mon have someclass but props to dude for smashing
pimp.gif
...football and sex...life cant getany better for him
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Are those 2 guys?

Nah....the dude is eating the chick out.
laugh.gif

thats a pretty brolic looking leg for a female
sick.gif

She's probably a softball player.

those legs are nothin compared with the girl's legs that you were hitting on at brothers
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Whatever man. Them chicks looked good that night.

Ahhhh man damn
laugh.gif

Thats just how we do it in D-Town.....and i aint talkin bout detroit...
Dirty Dallas Texa$

Originally Posted by 214TX972

Thats just how we do it in D-Town.....and i aint talkin bout detroit...
Dirty Dallas Texa$

nope not really..

during the couple of times i !!!%!# a girl at school (Sunset you already know), there was one stall that had a cover i would just get a %!%% load of toiletpaper and do work..i also had one of my boys on the look out for teachers.

better tell your woman to prop one leg up on the toilet seat and hold on to that handicap rail for dear life.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They really thinking they were on a new, clean, never urinated on floor/toilet stall ?!

Electricians, plumbers, painters, etc' been all up in those stalls pissing and crapping for months on end while they built the stadium.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And you know those mutha #*&$# don't flush the toilet.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People are ******ed as hell.

Searched all 7 pages no link to vid..clicked on title and got an article..am I missing sumtin?
nerd.gif

It's honestly nothing special, you just see the n_'s jersey move up and down as he "puts in work".
smh.gif
N_'s stroke was just embarrassing,if that's enough to get that girl off, she needs to holla at me and TRULY be smashed.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

no racist, but i can only c white people doing this, like that.
blacks/mexicans, wulda done it doggy at least
I'm sorry but how would you even know something like this? Do you watch other dudes have sex?

Originally Posted by Nothing Yet

beezylocks wrote:

I'm sorry but how would you even know something like this? Do you watch other dudes have sex?

well it is true. the numerous times i walked in on people having sex in middle school/high school in bathrooms. if they were on the ground (likethem) they were 9/10 white. if dude was getting his dougie on, they was black.

hell when i smashed ex's/gfs/girls in general in stalls i was always getting my dougie on. i aint touching that nasty floor
sick.gif
hell i wont even get on thefloor in my own house. id just toss the girl on the sink and go to town or just get mmy dougie on

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Nothing Yet

beezylocks wrote:

well it is true. the numerous times i walked in on people having sex in middle school/high school in bathrooms. if they were on the ground (like them) they were 9/10 white. if dude was getting his dougie on, they was black.

hell when i smashed ex's/gfs/girls in general in stalls i was always getting my dougie on. i aint touching that nasty floor
sick.gif
hell i wont even get on the floor in my own house. id just toss the girl on the sink and go to town or just get mmy dougie on

I still dont think it has anything to do with what race you are.

I'm white and theres no way in hell I would be on no bathroom floor. I'd have to do it standing up. My knees wont be touching the floor either.

Back
Top Bottom