Couple rare pics of Kobe in his HS days

SLAM might be wack now but it was def that magazine back in the day, especially for kick releases..

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by RoOk

What the #^@! Is that N_ wearin? lol
Philly dudes did not/do not know how to dress.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

no hate, i was born in philly and was supposed to go to Lower Merion before i moved.. but im just saying.

Will Smith was dressing OK in the 90's.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Why is that girl wearing pajamas to school?

smh.gif

Seriously youve never seen somebody wearing PJs at school? Hell my HS even had day like twice a month specifically for PJ day. Did you go to a private school or something? +@@% like that is very common in public school.

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

laugh.gif
 awosme!      im still looking for that jersey (didnt nike release some hs jerseys a few years back)

you are probably the only one who buys that.. hence why the pics are rare.
why does everyone hate slam?  I dont follow the mag like i did when i was younger but it always had good stories on all types of ballers.  

they did release the jersey but it was recalled soon as they hit the shelves because the school didnt want their name on it or something. so to find the jersey in an adult size is VERY rare. They now have fake swingmans so dont fall for those. but the real deal is hard to come by, i remember some NTers got lucky and bought them right before they got recalled.

Nothing against Kobe, but I never imagined him having friends in HS based on his demeanor. Surprised to see him in pics with others ...

Back
Top Bottom