Cousins is a BUM

- Cousins has talent but I don't want to wait another 4-5 years for his maturity to catch up.

- Other than Wall from this past draft what other rookie has been doing well? I thought this was supposed to be one of the strongest draft classes we've seen in a while?

- On a side note my Kings need to tank the season to have a good shot at Selby. Kid is nice.

- Cousins has talent but I don't want to wait another 4-5 years for his maturity to catch up.

- Other than Wall from this past draft what other rookie has been doing well? I thought this was supposed to be one of the strongest draft classes we've seen in a while?

- On a side note my Kings need to tank the season to have a good shot at Selby. Kid is nice.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by BangDak

Looks like someone hates Cousins
laugh.gif

i dont hate him, i just dont see anything special about him. he has a bad attitude, hes not in shape, and hes an idiot.

THIS
laugh.gif

followed by that
roll.gif

laugh.gif

i dont hate him, i just dont see anything special about him. he has a bad attitude, hes not in shape, and hes an idiot.

THIS
laugh.gif

followed by that
roll.gif

Other than Wall from this past draft what other rookie has been doing well? I thought this was supposed to be one of the strongest draft classes we've seen in a while?

...not sure if serious...

Other than Wall from this past draft what other rookie has been doing well? I thought this was supposed to be one of the strongest draft classes we've seen in a while?

...not sure if serious...

In 9 years, he probably won't have much value in the league similar to Zbo if he gets worse.

Hell, I don't think Zach had this much a bad rep coming into the NBA. He's mainly started when he got to league if I'm correct?

In 9 years, he probably won't have much value in the league similar to Zbo if he gets worse.

Hell, I don't think Zach had this much a bad rep coming into the NBA. He's mainly started when he got to league if I'm correct?

Zyzz wrote:

also he got benched and fined for that

BUM

Cousins is actin out his age with�the antics�
happy.gif
. Just gotta make sure you gone stay around in the league for a while before you get to tryna clown esp as a rook!

laugh.gif

Basically if he was notthat heightand size, dude would prob not be in the leaguebut insteadglobetrottin overseas. IJS

Zyzz wrote:

also he got benched and fined for that

BUM

Cousins is actin out his age with�the antics�
happy.gif
. Just gotta make sure you gone stay around in the league for a while before you get to tryna clown esp as a rook!

laugh.gif

Basically if he was notthat heightand size, dude would prob not be in the leaguebut insteadglobetrottin overseas. IJS

The way he acted at Kentucky w/ Calipari, you could tell that he's still so immature.
He's got talent but dude needs to grow up if he wants to be big in the league.

The way he acted at Kentucky w/ Calipari, you could tell that he's still so immature.
He's got talent but dude needs to grow up if he wants to be big in the league.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

He's nothing more than a role player off the bench to me...

because he has noother kind of game to accompany his rebounding imo.

Word. I can't believe some of the statements being said in here about Cousins. Is he raw? Yes. Is he immature? Yes. But he's what, 20, 21? If you can't see the talent he has then you shouldn't be watching basketball. 
Guys i know my statements were a bit of an overreaction, but i just have a personal dislike towards anyone in the world who makes millions of dollars to play a sport and acts like a child doing it. I dont care how good he is, i wouldnt want him on my team. 
I think the age argument is stupid, no offense. Is it supposed to give him an excuse to act like an 8 year old just because hes 20 or 21? I know athletes that are in high school that act more mature and take the sport more seriously than him. Obviously the games meant to be fun, hence Dwight...who has a good time MEANWHILE taking the game serious. But i dont see how any of you can cosign this clown who continues to backtalk his coaches, disrespect opponents, show up for practice late, act like a diva when given low minutes...etc....its not just him, its anyone in any professional sport that acts that ungrateful...dudes been blessed, he needs to act like it.

Not sure if serious about some your accusations. But whatever...

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

He's nothing more than a role player off the bench to me...

because he has noother kind of game to accompany his rebounding imo.

Word. I can't believe some of the statements being said in here about Cousins. Is he raw? Yes. Is he immature? Yes. But he's what, 20, 21? If you can't see the talent he has then you shouldn't be watching basketball. 
Guys i know my statements were a bit of an overreaction, but i just have a personal dislike towards anyone in the world who makes millions of dollars to play a sport and acts like a child doing it. I dont care how good he is, i wouldnt want him on my team. 
I think the age argument is stupid, no offense. Is it supposed to give him an excuse to act like an 8 year old just because hes 20 or 21? I know athletes that are in high school that act more mature and take the sport more seriously than him. Obviously the games meant to be fun, hence Dwight...who has a good time MEANWHILE taking the game serious. But i dont see how any of you can cosign this clown who continues to backtalk his coaches, disrespect opponents, show up for practice late, act like a diva when given low minutes...etc....its not just him, its anyone in any professional sport that acts that ungrateful...dudes been blessed, he needs to act like it.

Not sure if serious about some your accusations. But whatever...

he's raw and immature. sure, it may take some time for him to "grow up" but these coaches dont have time to wait when their job is on the line

he's raw and immature. sure, it may take some time for him to "grow up" but these coaches dont have time to wait when their job is on the line

Saw him play in person when Sacrament playes the Lakers.. Dudes body language on the court is the worst ive seen on a rookie, let alone a

top 5 pick so early in the season..

Back
Top Bottom