Cover Letter Question

Hi guys quick question. I'm applying to an internship posting online and don't the name of the person to whom I'll be writing the cover letter.
What is the best salutation to use in this case? To whom it may concern? Dear Hiring Manager? Anything else?

Also another question, if they want me to email a proof a college enrollment with the resume, how would I do that?

Hi guys quick question. I'm applying to an internship posting online and don't the name of the person to whom I'll be writing the cover letter.
What is the best salutation to use in this case? To whom it may concern? Dear Hiring Manager? Anything else?

Also another question, if they want me to email a proof a college enrollment with the resume, how would I do that?

I usually do the "Dear (specific name)" or whatever the hiring position title is

and call your school's office to get verification of enrollment from them...or send them a copy of your class schedule

I usually do the "Dear (specific name)" or whatever the hiring position title is

and call your school's office to get verification of enrollment from them...or send them a copy of your class schedule

Try and get the phone number of the place you're applying to and ask who to address in the cover letter, it shows initiative.

I believe a transcript is a good form for proof of enrollment.

Try and get the phone number of the place you're applying to and ask who to address in the cover letter, it shows initiative.

I believe a transcript is a good form for proof of enrollment.

Proof of college enrollment would be a reference to the school or even just a timetable.
Cover letter without specific addressee is formally stated as "to whom it may concern"

Proof of college enrollment would be a reference to the school or even just a timetable.
Cover letter without specific addressee is formally stated as "to whom it may concern"

Back
Top Bottom