Cover up or get gang raped; then spend eternity in hell ...Seriously

And women in america b!tchn about "street harassment" smh

edit:

take back wat i said. street harassment is a legit complaint...getting jerked off to on a train or stalked is OD. and yes some of the complaints are overblown honestly.

but yes women are treated WAY worse across the ocean. and they don't even bother with the date rape drug. its just...violent. and it is sad because not enough of the population in these countries cares enough.

id love to visit india, and im sure i can, but it is a worry if i go there with my gf, after reading about that gang rape of a foreign woman on a bus...they jumped the bf, beat him, and then went in on her...:smh: i can't imagine what it feels like to not be able to protect your woman from such an attack.

Last edited:

i'll never understand this animosity toward women.
im sure alcohol plays a part in the majority of these ordeals. 
Someone more knowledgeable could correct me but arent these people barred from drinking alcohol by their religion?
thought you meant in general...cant speak for their religion

the way i see it, 3rd world countries will always have thugs in the form of local thugs/gangs/terrorists and even police/military who feel they are above the law and can do as they please. they reign over common ppl because they inflict fear in them with threats of physical harm and possible death. 

Last edited:
I was waiting for this. Only a mater of time before somebody came in here to turn it around and say something negative about women :lol: :smh:

Now lets see if somebody got the balls to specifically try and blame the women in these 3rd world countries :nerd:

edit:

take back wat i said. street harassment is a legit complaint...getting jerked off to on a train or stalked is OD. and yes some of the complaints are overblown honestly.

but yes women are treated WAY worse across the ocean. and they don't even bother with the date rape drug. its just...violent. and it is sad because not enough of the population in these countries cares enough.

id love to visit india, and im sure i can, but it is a worry if i go there with my gf, after reading about that gang rape of a foreign woman on a bus...they jumped the bf, beat him, and then went in on her...:smh: i can't imagine what it feels like to not be able to protect your woman from such an attack.
That viral video about "street harassment" is over blown. So much its being mocked by even true feminists.
"street harassment" (that viral vid) at its core is a first world problem. My point is, there are women actually getting raped, yet a "street harassment" video goes viral and blows up all over social media, but this vice vid will never get that type of attention. I hate rape and hate dudes that make advances towards women in a negative way. Watching rape scenes in movies makes my stomach churn.
Social media and women need to focus on more important aspects of rape and harassment that some damn catcall vid

Last edited:
I was waiting for this. Only a mater of time before somebody came in here to turn it around and say something negative about women :lol: :smh:

Now lets see if somebody got the balls to specifically try and blame the women in these 3rd world countries :nerd:

edit:

That viral video about "street harassment" is over blown. So much its being mocked by even true feminists.
"street harassment" (that viral vid) at its core is a first world problem. My point is, there are women actually getting raped, yet a "street harassment" video goes viral and blows up all over social media, but this vice vid will never get that type of attention. I hate rape and hate dudes that make advances towards women in a negative way. Watching rape scenes in movies makes my stomach churn.
Social media and women need to focus on more important aspects of rape and harassment that some damn catcall vid

im wit u b

American Women are soft nowadays, back in the day a woman could take a punch in the face and still fix a steak and give u a bj.

They have no clue what harassment really is..

Last edited:
American Women are soft nowadays, back in the day a woman could take a punch in the face and still fix a steak and give u a bj.

They have no clue what harassment really is..
:wow:

:lol:

View media item 1275178

:smh:
And women in america b!tchn about "street harassment" smh

Nah, there's a huge difference between saying the corny viral vid with overblown complaining about sexual harassment is something American women shouldn't complain about and saying American women shouldn't complain about street harassment in general since they could have it worse like being forced to not do the right thing or be raped as a consequence like women in 3rd world countries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom