coverted Kimb K supporter vol: the cheeks just aren't attractive anymore

I think this thread is over your head. OP is knocking Kim for the fake buns not in love with them.

But the cheeks.... Can't do it anymore. I have to face facts...

I do not rock with obnoxiously fake butts... And I have to put her on that train

you need better comprehension skills. Dude said he use to like her fake buns, but it's taken him all of atleast 3-5 years to realize the fakeness...

Not "over my head", you maybe

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

**** look so weird when the thighs don't match
laugh.gif
like blac chyna
 Don't compare Blac Chyna the goddess to Kim yo.

I don't mind if a chick wants to fix her flat butt with surgery, I'm just disgusted when it doesn't look natural. Kim K and a whole bunch of strippers have been purchasing booties that don't even match their thighs, which is the WORST. A donkey booty attached to some skinny thighs is an eyesore more than anything. It's like seeing two candy apples attached to some popsicle sticks.

Her mass still got you posting bout her on NT at 8 AM though...
what does this even mean?

Should I not think about booty at certain times of the day...?

Don't you dare NOT think about booty at certain times of the day. Booty is essential to life, and if essential things aren't important, then I don't want to live.

Imagine hittin' that doe.

I'm not down for the cause either, but savaging through them cheeks gotta be glorious.

I ain't even hung like that, especially if it's cold out. I don't know if I can actually smash, but I'd sure like to try. :pimp:

^^^^
Werd. So much to push aside before you get to da stickin n squintin.

Nothin attractive about her diaper booty.

But is that what fat trasnfer looks like? Or is that shots or whatever?

I told my girl id be coo if she got fat transfer, even tho she already got a big ol' donk, but i dont see the problem wit it vs shots or implants.

Gotta respect dem squat booties tho

Last edited:
The chick I know who got the surgery is still is some discomfort, and it's been about a month since it was done. 

She had to sit on some pad for a minute, and I know she couldn't use the bathroom like she normally does as far as sitting on the toilet. 

It looks funny, because she always had skinny legs, and now it doesn't even look natural...
mean.gif

The chick I know who got the surgery is still is some discomfort, and it's been about a month since it was done. 

She had to sit on some pad for a minute, and I know she couldn't use the bathroom like she normally does as far as sitting on the toilet. 

It looks funny, because she always had skinny legs, and now it doesn't even look natural...:smh:

Fake *** shouldn't even be legal. Srs. U blessed or u not. These o's heads are all ****** up. Insecure as hell

Last edited:
Yeah back in the day, Kim had such a banging body.

Now that butt looks deformed and unnatural almost to the point she needs to lose weight or have surgery to get those butt implants/diapers out.
This looks terrible, it wouldn''t be so bad if there was some transition from her butt to her hamstrings. But it looks like someone took a tennis ball and stuck it on top of a pencil.

With that being said, I would be interested in breaking this off myself  just for the experience. May be awesome, may be terrible, don't even know if they can "clap." I wouldn't marry Kim K myself, and I don't care for her personally, professionally, or her daily trials and tribulations but I would give her that work every day of the week. Ad Nikki on top of that lol.

I'll hit Lena Dunham...so I'm down to **** about any chick. 

But dating, and marrying a chick like Kim? 

mean.gif

I just smashed a BBW last week and posted her in TAN, but my **** has a mind of its own. I haven't talked to her since either. 

The messed up thing is u got girls who already got a nice *** ruining their **** ala Kim k. It's sad really. And a waste.

I'll hit Lena Dunham...so I'm down to **** about any chick. 

But dating, and marrying a chick like Kim? 

:smh:

I just smashed a BBW last week and posted her in TAN, but my **** has a mind of its own. I haven't talked to her since either. 

Kim would get thrashed with no hesitation but this goofball wifed her. And it's not like he did it cuz she got money that ***** got paper o plenty

Back
Top Bottom