Coyotes out here eating people bruh... vol. shook as hell.

Yo I would give a cyote the sweet chin music or dat timbo' stomp if it came at me now a wolf, I'd need a hammer or knife, lol bruh u shoulda called for help instead of posted on nt as a first reaction :lol:

So you hear a cry for help and first thing you thought was to post on NT?..... The world we live in

Last edited:
You need to get a banger or something similar if you dont have one!! Atleast get yourself a high powered pellet gun, or something that'll inflict enough pain to takem away from you.

So you hear a cry for help and first thing you thought was to post on NT?..... The world we live in
Naaaw I remember this dudes girl water broke and he made a thread like "what do I do ?"

roll.gif

roll.gif
Can't be life 
roll.gif

it would be a real bummer if the coyotes clapped that screaming dude and you had a chance to help but your first reaction was to post on NT. Imagine the guilt you would have to endure knowing you could have intervened. That would be tragic :smh:

Coyotes carry da heaters now, b? :wow:

OP for real imagine you were being dragged away by a violent growling coyote after spending 2 relentless minutes using all your strength calling for help and fighting back. You are all out of breath, while your bleeding foot is being chewed and you are slowly getting pulled into the woods where you hear at least 3 other growling coyotes. Incredible pain strikes you as the animal's teeth start sinking deeper into your bone as you plead for a soul to hopefully hear your cries of help and anguish, in between seeing flashbacks of your life go by.

How would it make you feel knowing some guy out there heard you call for any sort of help and went on his computer and told this story to some forum online?

Hears someone in danger

*makes a thread about it*
INSTEAD OF HELPING MY DUDE. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

Question for all the people who are displeased with Op.

What would you guys expect a gun less person to do?

Back
Top Bottom