roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
AT RD
'End your career in one sentence w/ six segments /My skills none can meet my congruency, truthfully,ain't now screwing me, Henz and RD, defeat you "BRUTALLY"! "(SALIVATES ON MIC)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"only time you bricks is in tetris! blah blah blah eat "BREAKFAST"(SALIVATES ON MIC)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i swear im tearing up right now...this dude RD sounds like mclovin x bill gatescollab
roll.gif
roll.gif
..i just replayed the track..i mean like this dude aint even sptti to thebeat..dude in his own matrix..like hes mad at the world right now....is RD on NT?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Wade Jones

My dude needs training wheels to learn how to ride a beat
sick.gif
Ish was distortin cause dudes breathe control was way off sounded like a bum%@%! Mike Shinonda. The!%%%+# @ the beginning sounded like he was crying

**Needs to move away from the mic to breathe in.
wink.gif

wait is this RD dude serious?..like is he a serious rap artist?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
..at that youtube vid...i like how dude didnt know what to say and starts to say "this is a freestyle...G style.....RD style
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
..i want this dudes album
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

im confused.

As you should be....RD is the type of MC where, you gotta listen to his ++#@ like 3 or 4 times to get what he is saying.....I have listened to it about1.....200 times and I am still finding new jewels that he dropped...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope he signs to a major label....I guarantee if he signed to aftermath he would drop before all them other bum n's (Joell, Stat, Busta, Eminem, 50, BobbyCreekwater)

[table][tr][th=""] RD

clear.gif

[/th] [td] [h4]Jan 19, 2008 8:14 AM[/h4]yo henz i got an idea for r next collab track. i was thinking of doing a remix of one of my songs that i tried to appeal to the mainstream just to sell my mixtapes and im thinking this one song called "9 to 9" that i did a bit back. its to the b-boy stance beat by cassidy and its about hustling, like how ppl work a regular 9-5 job, 9 to 9 is putting in extra work when ur hustling [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Comment Back - Send Message - Block User - Delete My Comment

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by henz0

[table][tr][th=""] RD

clear.gif

[/th] [td] [h4]Jan 19, 2008 8:14 AM[/h4]yo henz i got an idea for r next collab track. i was thinking of doing a remix of one of my songs that i tried to appeal to the mainstream just to sell my mixtapes and im thinking this one song called "9 to 9" that i did a bit back. its to the b-boy stance beat by cassidy and its about hustling, like how ppl work a regular 9-5 job, 9 to 9 is putting in extra work when ur hustling [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Comment Back - Send Message - Block User - Delete My Comment

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom