"The taste you can see!"
yeah it was over when this was posted
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Fruit Froot Loops!
I've never quite understood why people never type "Froot Loops" out properly. I mean the 4 O's on the box are the cereal pieces.Just a pet peeve of mine.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Fruit Froot Loops!
I've never quite understood why people never type "Froot Loops" out properly. I mean the 4 O's on the box are the cereal pieces. Just a pet peeve of mine.
You know, I've never actually realized that.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by customkilla23

Originally Posted by Johnson1

Rice Crispy Treats Cereal

Cosign
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
QFT also OneForceAir they didn't stop making it, when I went to Florida earlier this year they were at almost every wal mart out there. Dont mind the hat, this was from a pick up post along time ago. They sell them on amazon

edit: I meant they have the cereal on there not the hat also you can find out what stores still sell the cereal here http://www2.kelloggs.com/product/wheretobuy.aspx
eek.gif
I thought they stoppedmaking that too
pimp.gif

Aight so, last night I went into Wal Mart for some ice cream...just curious to see if they had that Rice Krispies Treat cereal... and out of all the timesI've been in that isle I've never seen any boxes there. But yesterday I saw them
eek.gif
...seems as if they randomly appeared out of nowhere or if i was just stupid andnever looked hard enough for them. But anyways..I got 2 boxes

Oh and along with Waffle Crisp.. that French Toast Crunch wasnt that bad either...anyone knowif they stopped production?

Originally Posted by Johnson1

Rice Crispy Treats Cereal
End of Discussion, unfortunately it is hard as hell to find thatt ceral now. The closest grocery store to me that sells them is like a 30 -45minutes away, so I rarely get it

Originally Posted by OneForceAir

Aight so, last night I went into Wal Mart for some ice cream...just curious to see if they had that Rice Krispies Treat cereal... and out of all the times I've been in that isle I've never seen any boxes there. But yesterday I saw them
eek.gif
...seems as if they randomly appeared out of nowhere or if i was just stupid and never looked hard enough for them. But anyways..I got 2 boxes

Oh and along with Waffle Crisp.. that French Toast Crunch wasnt that bad either...anyone knowif they stopped production?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DakMode

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
> all

dude....that aint nuthin but peanut butter crunch and cocoa puffs mixed together...been doin that for years cuz
it could be crack with cocaine on the side I don't care its guuuud
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rrroth

No one likes frosted flakes?

They are so simple and so great at the same time.
Exactly what i was thinking Frosted Flakes in my opinion is the G.O.A.T.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Plain Cheerios is the best, TOTAL and Fiber One, Special K
roll.gif

If I wanted healthy cereal I might eat special K, but Honey Bunches of Oats is soooooo much better. If I didn't give a !+*+, then I'd go with theCaptain.

Back
Top Bottom