Cracker Barrel, IHOP, or Waffle House....if you had to eat at one, which would it be?

Had Cracker Barrel yesterday.

Eggs, bacon, hash brown casserole, and biscuits with gravy... Grits too but I'm not a fan. It was delicious as always.

Waffle House. pretty sure if ya'll were able to look in Cracker Barrel kitchen we wouldn't be arguin bout cleanness.

Cracker Barrel > IHOP but i love both. But all the Bay Area people here know that Bill's Cafe has the best breakfast ever. Parisean French Toast FTW.

Waffle house, Everything on the Menu is 
pimp.gif

I only mess with the Steak and Pork chops and waffles. Gotta eat like a man.lol There burgers are decent too.

Speaking of I havent been to Huddle House in sooo many years. Since i started eating at waffle house.

IHOP is terrible, but out of the 3 that is all we have out here in Oregon. They seriously have nothing good on their menu, their omelets are the worst I have ever seen, hell their pancakes suck even.

Cracker Barrell has great pancakes, the one I went to as a kid always made them so good, way better than IHOP's fluffy/doughy crap imo. Also their sausage patties were always nice and crispy.

Waffle House is a bit grimey, but open 24 hrs and I used to love their omelets, the fluffiest omelets I have ever had. Plus I love their waffles.

Waffle House. pretty sure if ya'll were able to look in Cracker Barrel kitchen we wouldn't be arguin bout cleanness.
sick.gif
... Go on..
Dont know what else is to be said, it's almost impossible to see in there but they do a good job of keeping the front clean.

It might be regional but Cracker Barrel Pancakes aint that great and the eggs are whatever. IHOP Pancakes are pretty much GOAT but other than a couple omelets they not that great and they expensive

Waffle house>>>>

vanilla coke + chicken melt + hash browns + waffle = sweet jesus me gusta

come at me bros

Back
Top Bottom