Craig Sager dead at 65

LEGEND.

He will be missed. Hell, he has BEEN missed since his absence. TNT Thursdays just aren't the same.

His sideline interviews with Popovich >>>>>

RIP to the greatest sideline reporter of all time.
I already shed my tears when they let me him do the finals game, I knew it had to be bad for them to make a deal and let my man fufill a dream.
Thanks for literally being the only entertaining sideline reporter out there, truly one of a kind, never will be another one.

Hoping everyone wears crazy suits as a tribute

Man now that'd be :pimp:

Also a fitting tribute to the suitgawd

Last edited:
Got damn 
mean.gif
 R.I.P Sager

Always loved his Suits very stylish NT needs to come up with a Ugly Sager sweater in his honer for Xmas R.I.P to a humble guy

Just thought about him yesterday while driving. I was thinking of how deadly 2016 has been but then thought about Sags and was like, at least he made it through.

RIP. **** CANCER.

Craig was a fighter man, RIP. Still remember is Espy speech. His son posted a short photo vid on twitter. So sad.

The TNT crew is on tonight. I know is gonna be a tough one.

Yoooooo man :smh: WHAT THE ****! Why?

He was a good dude. So many a-holes still walking around living.

I really thought he beat the cancer.

Last edited:
You could hear Rachel Nichols voice cracking And Michelle was almost crying. It's a tough day for sports broadcasting... RIP [emoji]128543[/emoji]

Damn......I hope the year is done for with deaths. This year was just brutal to the point where some real icons have passed away.

RIP to Sager. He seemed like a cool guy.

Thought he would keep fighting and very sad to hear of his passing. Will definitely be tuning into Inside the NBA tonight for his tribute I'm sure they'll have some of his best moments captured.

troubling, Craig was strong man. great personality and overall human. will definitely be missed

Back
Top Bottom