craig sager is a butthole

My one Craig Sager story that I am obligated to bring up any time his name is mentioned...

In college I used to do catering, and we would cater a lot of charity events. Some friends and I were passing out burritos on the 16th hole of Doc River's celebrity golf tournament. Right before our hole, there were some trees and bushes that golfers would occasionally go behind to piss and stuff. Well, Sager's group comes up and they all go behind the trees. After a minute or two they come out and Sager tees off only to slice it hard to the right. He turns around, looks at us, and says "I should have smoked that weed."

To this day I am convinced he is a major stoner and that is the only explanation for his crazy outfits.

Brandan Wright's tall !!# walked into this club that I was at the other night in Wilmington, NC and I'm pretty sure only me and one other person knew who he was. He was just standing in the middle of the bar waiting for someone to come acknowledge him. He was with some wack chick too.

larry allen was a really nice guy and HUGE (pause), bunch of sj sharks hockey players they were super cool.

Originally Posted by superbowlhomeboy217

My one Craig Sager story that I am obligated to bring up any time his name is mentioned...

In college I used to do catering, and we would cater a lot of charity events. Some friends and I were passing out burritos on the 16th hole of Doc River's celebrity golf tournament. Right before our hole, there were some trees and bushes that golfers would occasionally go behind to piss and stuff. Well, Sager's group comes up and they all go behind the trees. After a minute or two they come out and Sager tees off only to slice it hard to the right. He turns around, looks at us, and says "I should have smoked that weed."

To this day I am convinced he is a major stoner and that is the only explanation for his crazy outfits.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Caught me way off guard.

I mean, I wouldn't judge a guy off of one isolated encounter. I'm not famous, but 99% of the time I'm extremely cordial with people I don't know (waiters, employees, people on the street etc) but if I'm having a bad day or upset about something I can let it get to me and be a huge **** or very short with people. I'm sure a lot of celebrities are no different. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Caught me way off guard.

I mean, I wouldn't judge a guy off of one isolated encounter. I'm not famous, but 99% of the time I'm extremely cordial with people I don't know (waiters, employees, people on the street etc) but if I'm having a bad day or upset about something I can let it get to me and be a huge **** or very short with people. I'm sure a lot of celebrities are no different. 
Yea, celebs are still human.  They can have a headache at the moment, need to take a dump and you are holding them up, etc, etc.  You don't know what is going on in their life.

By the way, I didn't meet McNabb but was at one of his kids football camps that he does and he is a really down to earth good dude.  Really interacts with the kids and brings out his whole family to the camp and is approachable.  He's a stand up guy and doesn't get the respect he deserves in Philly where jerks like AI are idolized. 
tired.gif

I didn't personally meet him cause I never really care for meeting celebs, unless maybe it happens to be like my favorite player in the league.  I'll just be like, "hey that's Lou Williams over there or DeSean Jackson"  and that's it. 

Ha, you guys judge these TV Celebs from a casual run in with you being the "stranger."

He could have been drunk for all you know.

Sager is a cool guy, he stays in Atlanta and I know him through a friends dad. He's a very generous guy and laid back.

Probably just caught him at the wrong time, or you could have been the 10th person to walk up to him in the past hour when hes just trying to watch a game.

Originally Posted by cguy610

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Caught me way off guard.

Yea, celebs are still human.  They can have a headache at the moment, need to take a dump and you are holding them up, etc, etc.  You don't know what is going on in their life.

By the way, I didn't meet McNabb but was at one of his kids football camps that he does and he is a really down to earth good dude.  Really interacts with the kids and brings out his whole family to the camp and is approachable.  He's a stand up guy and doesn't get the respect he deserves in Philly where jerks like AI are idolized. 
tired.gif

I didn't personally meet him cause I never really care for meeting celebs, unless maybe it happens to be like my favorite player in the league.  I'll just be like, "hey that's Lou Williams over there or DeSean Jackson"  and that's it. 

Lou Will is that dude 
pimp.gif

He stays 5 mins from me and he always throws parties at his house for his friends. Dude has a straight up club in his basement. Real humble and down to earth guy.

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Amare Stoudemire, and Grant Hill... The worst.
Amar'e made me feel the way I felt when I found out Santa wasn't real. Dude just ignored me.
laugh.gif

Roger Mason was cool as hell, though.

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Originally Posted by cguy610

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Caught me way off guard.

tired.gif

Lou Will is that dude 
pimp.gif

He stays 5 mins from me and he always throws parties at his house for his friends. Dude has a straight up club in his basement. Real humble and down to earth guy.

he went to my HS. dude is cool as hell

They are people too... They probably have people coming up to them everyday.... And certain days they'd probably rather not be bothered...

So get off your high horse yourself.......... You went up to him... He didn't go to you, and I assume you are also a grown *$! man...

Saw Aaron Williams the old journey man in the nba today at Six Flags Great America, I think the best team he was on was the Nets during their championship runs.
I had nothing to say to him.  
laugh.gif

met demar and sonny weems ... weems didn't seem interested in talking but demar was cool. talked to him for about 10min and snapped a pic

Ben Gordon is not friendly at all...Met him twice, once while he was at Uconn and once right after he was drafted..Both times he was a jerk...

Originally Posted by al3x89

met demar and sonny weems ... weems didn't seem interested in talking but demar was cool. talked to him for about 10min and snapped a pic

So Sonny just a **** to everybody.
laugh.gif

^^

I met BG outside of an insurance spot here in the Chi and he was cool people...

Just today I met Lions Rookie RB Mikel Leshoure and Evan Turner at my job...

Leshoure was cool as $%@%, walking around with the walking boot, chopped it up bout the injury and how long he has til rehab and $@#!, he was GEEKED to be getting comp at the store since he's a nike athlete...He was trying on the Stealth III's and said "damn it feels good to get free $@#!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Evan Turner was just awkwardly long as $@#!...Pause...dude just stood the $%@% out....he was with this hood @!# jumpoff, twirling her hair and $@#! while talking on the phone, he walked up to her and was like "who the hell u on the phone with?"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only dude that was a **** to me was my man Carlos Beltran...I had caught a grand slam ball he hit at Wrigley and met him by the gate after the game, asked if he could sign it for me and he walked straight past my @!#, took a taxi to the airport didn't even hop on the team bus...

Other notables:

DRose
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jose Lima
Kenny Lofton
Ramon Castro
Jacoby Elsbury
Juan Gonzalez
Lance Briggs
Marty Cordova
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Last but not least: Albert Pujols 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He is an absolute BEAST!! As a huge baseball fan I could say I was star struck, shook my hand and I aint wana let go on some female @$+* 
tired.gif

i live in the town where the Eagles have held training camp for the past 15+ years. i've met players randomly here and there over the years. most are usually pretty chill guys. i ran into Mr. Asomugha the day or two after he signed and came to town. the guy was just coming out of meetings at 9pm and was still as chill as you can get. chatted with me briefly and didn't seem rushed or that i was bothering him. really appreciated the love he was getting from the fans.

I kinda met sager at the at one of the lakers nuggets game in like 09...he was cool, signed a dudes tie and took a few pix with people...I just said "sup sags" he said "heyyy" and I kept it movin...

I met Craig Sager when he walking back from the rose bowl. He was a really cool dude well Atleast to me.
No matter who you are, someone will always be there to call you a jerk.

You can sign 500k autographs, ghe one person you say no to will be vocal.

Can't please all

Looking up from hell. LMAO. Man if, i donated bone marrow to my pops twice, he better at least leave me a Hardy's 5$ all star meal or something.

Back
Top Bottom