Craiglist meetup for Jordans is scam Victim runs over robber with truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont feel sorry for that thief one bit.

Just a heads up for NYC heads doing deals on CL, dudes rolling around in a white KIA Sorento, Lic # GHM5738, using fake bills. cant front, caught me slipping. Even had the cops looking at the bills like wow lol... Just be careful out there.

While I don't feel sorry for the aspiring thief, but that seller was nuts thinking he could make a grip off of Aquas. They may rise down the road but he realistically couldn't make more than $20-$30 over retail (I'm accounting for newbies and the foolish) for a pair as the market stands now.

Last edited:
Almost got scammed off eBay.

Dude wanted to give me more for someVIs. But he wanted to do the deal on PayPal plus next day air. Cool.

Sent a request and a green plus showed on my activity(still said pending though, kinda appears that he paid unless you click the transaction) in the app(but not the desktop version).

Got emails saying money was sent and receipts.(from him)

I was outside of fedex and something said call PayPal. Low and behold it was a scam.

Now I'll Always call PayPal. Always check the desktop version of PayPal. Y'all probably know this but I didn't and I was 20 feet away from losing $1000.

Told him to contact PayPal over text . He told me to "**** b***h" lol. I ain't even mad he keeping me in my toes now.

He was on it to, contacting me in the middle of the night wanting it by the morning. Almost got me.

His eBay name is martiantwa0 .

Last edited:
That's crazy son. That's why you meet inside where it's people all around and never let someone in your car you don't know. I don't feel sorry for the robber one bit but do for the victim. Now he too is facing charges and did thousands in property damage. He can't win, looking back at in now he most likely would've been better off taking the lesser of two L's. :smh:

Last edited:
So people out here letting complete strangers get in the car with them???? :smh:
Then the idiot that jacked for the shoes was so stupid he was about to walk right in front of the car, right after he had just robbed the dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom