craziest things you've ever seen?

A gang "riot" in a mall in Columbia, SC
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

When i was about 14, my dad and i went to go drop
my grandma off to work.
When we were making our way out of the shopping
center, we see this homeless dude in a wheelchair..looking like
he was sleeping, with his mouth all open and his eyes rolled back..
well..as we were waiting for the car in front of us to turn..
we're looking at this dude..and at the same time.. both of us
noticed that this guys wiener was hangin out and piss coming
out of it
eek.gif
eek.gif
...luckily we were able to turn right away..and i was
like...
eek.gif
"DAD! did u see that?"...and then my dad was like..
nerd.gif
"Why yes, yes i did."

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
dad sounds real humble, my pops would say sumthing likethat too.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by superbness

Craziest thing I saw was when I shot a dude with my .40 Cal and the dude looked at me lifted up his shirt and saw blood leaking out then continue to walk like a Zombie then drop to the ground. The look in his eyes was crazy..

I got charged with Attempt Murder, then it got dropped down to felonious assault @ the preliminary hearing then I beat the case.. This was in my earlier years..

No DUCKTALES.. Look it up on Detroit criminal record search

Now I remember why no one likes you
smh.gif

because I tell the truth. People hate the truth

one time in the summer i was in the car w/ my dad n my brother n his friend and we was drivin and there was this dude next to us sleep while he was drivingstretched out n errthing lol we all just started crackin up laughin n sped off so he wouldn hit us.

my grandma off to work.
out of it
eek.gif
eek.gif
like...
eek.gif
nerd.gif
"Why yes, yes i did."

laugh.gif
roll.gif
A couple of years ago I was on the Q train when an extremely drunk, somewhat passed out homeless guy that was sitting in the corner pulled his%!!* out and started peeing all over himself, the floor, and the seat. He finished, and passed out again with his %!!* still hanging out of his pants.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

my grandma off to work.
out of it
eek.gif
eek.gif
like...
eek.gif
nerd.gif
"Why yes, yes i did."

laugh.gif
roll.gif
A couple of years ago I was on the Q train when an extremely drunk, somewhat passed out homeless guy that was sitting in the corner pulled his %!!* out and started peeing all over himself, the floor, and the seat. He finished, and passed out again with his %!!* still hanging out of his pants.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Should've been a good Samaritan and put it back in for him.[/color]
happy.gif

my grandma off to work.
out of it
eek.gif
eek.gif
like...
eek.gif
nerd.gif
"Why yes, yes i did."

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw some people get burned.

It was at a Gas station, some lady was filling up her car while her kids were seating inside the car. All of a sudden the whole Gas station caught fire, Idon't know where it came from but it was a HUGE spark. Two dudes jumped out of another car trying to get the children out of the car but all of them caughton fire, one of the men tried to roll around and everything but it was too late. This happened a while back when I was in Europe, craziest thing ever, my dadand many others tried to extinguish the man but dude was super burned it was horrid.

God bless them!!

I saw someone get hit by a car on the way to work and their arm flew off. I was DYING
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It went so high!
roll.gif
I know imgoing to get stoneface for this and no the dude didn't die.

I saw a kid get body slammed on his head on cement. He was obviously knocked unconcious and started having violent convusions I thought dude was done.Paramedics had to carry him away.

The Jamaicans and Haitians were beefing at my school and during one of the fights- you know how people lay concrete in the ground to hold a basketball hoopup? You ever see it out of the ground? Well a huge slab of concrete about half that size was by this area they were building up at my school and when thefight jumped off this dude picked it up and hurled it hitting this dude and he went down early
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In my HS parking lot people ignore cars when they're driving in and out sometimes and I guess this one dude who was leaving wasnt going to have it. Hepurposely gassed it so he almost hit this chick who was walking like there wasnt a car waiting for her to move. She starting cussing and banging her purse onthe dude's hood messing it up. Son gets out the car and BODYSLAMS the chick. I was dead.

Theres more I just gotta think

went to a pearl jam concert that was at an amphitheater that had grass seating on a declining slope looking at the stage.

this like 65 year old guy has no shirt on, full back tattoo of metallica, tattoo of a marijuana plant on his arm, and a bandana with marijuana leaves all overit. he had jorts (jean shorts) on and had one leg, the other being a prosthetic.

he pulls out a blunt, smokes it, gets crazy high and dances like he's at woodstock.

remember i said the slop was declining

dude had an impossible time tryin to stand up on his leg(s)

his prosthetic loses support underneath him and he fell to the ground, after like 3 attempts to get up he just gave up and sat on the ground. He fully unstrapshis leg and started playing air guitar with it. he even is tryin to twist his wooden toes like he's tuning the thing....crazy/hilarious at the same time

When I was going to the barbershop one day, I saw a car get rear ended across the street from me at a red light. The guy who gets rear ended steps out his carand punches through the other car's windshield and then just drives off like everything is normal once the light turns green.

Saw the aftermath of a motorcycle accident where the motorcycle driver was decapitated.

Drunk Bum on the A train throwing up on the ground and then slipping in it a couple times before passing out.

bns1201 wrote:
He fully unstraps his leg and started playing air guitar with it. he even is tryin to twist his wooden toes like he's tuning the thing....crazy/hilarious at the same time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

^YES i interrupted the dookies. Why would i take pics of them ugly *#! chicks?! I was dropping my girl off to get her car.

please dont tell me the mcdonalds on route 1
roll.gif

some crazy stuff i seen...

a teacher and a boy start fist fighting in my class, my man ant, who was fighting the teacher, throws his chair at the teacher, the teacher falls, ant jumps onem n starts whalin on his face, while the teacher is dazed my homie jamal runs up to him with a tazer and tazes the teacher in the back, the teacher jumped uplike CALL THE POLICE SOMEBODY JUST STABBED ME, hahaha

one night in DC on adams morgan... i was ridin up n down the strip hollerin at the drunk chicks, then me n my dudes is like lets find parkin n walk around,while were parkin, i see some cats fightin about 200 ft away from us, dudes are gettin hit in the head with bottles n everything, then i see this dude who wasfightin run next to my car trying to get away from it all with blood on his shirt, im like what the hell, so i look over n see some dude stabbing some cat inthe stomach n chest, i was like
eek.gif
, put the chevy in drive n rolled out lol

if you from NOVA im sure youve heard of the lil clique called 5-5, well.... we were at this "goon out" party by my crib at the fire station, at theend of the night, everybodys tipsy, dudes start fightin... somebody starts shootin clouds n everybody breaks, i get a call from my dude hes like they bought towreck on ur street by the field (i have a big soccer field/ football field down from my crib) so im like str8 lets go check it before we head home, we getthere, n dudes show up right on time, box it out... blah blah, end of fight, whole time everybody went home to tool up i guess, then outta nowhere i hear"YO THEY COMIN" im like "who?" look over n i see 5-5 walkin up the street ATLEAST 35 deep. im like uh oh time to wreck, so i starttightenin my belt n tighten my shoe laces on the 992's, then i see one of em pull a gun out n start shootin the sky, everybody starts laughin at em like"you aint gon shoot nobody with a registered gun" n my man kevin (who was on the side i was on) runs from his house with a HUGE shotgun n startssprayin buckshots towards the crowd, haha, im like
eek.gif
i see dudes tramplinover people, people screamin they been hit, haha i was like holy crap man im gone, so i jump fences back to the crib, then i go outside a few minutes later tohit the corner store for a 22oz, i look out and theres like 50 cops rushin up ndown my street stoppin n jumpin out on everybody, one jumps out on me, he yells"WHERE YOU GOIN? I KNO YOU KNO WHAT HAPPENED" im like what the hell r u talkin bout i just came out that house over there im bout to go buy abeer" so he hops in n dips, next day in the paper i read "5 Men shot in shootout on mapledale ave" i was like
eek.gif

THE CRAZIEST I CAN REMEMBER AT THE TIME....

we go to this party in springfield about 15 min from my crib, we show up at around...say, 1130-12 @%$, im the DD cuz my dudes is drunk as hell, we walk up tothe house, n i see a bunch of people runnin around the yard and im like whats goin on, i see a group of spanish cats walkin around like spartans from 300yellin "NOW WHO WANNA SHOW ME SOME GANGSTA S..." "YALL TALK TOUGH BUT LEMME SEE IF YALL ACT TOUGH" im like ayo lets break we aint fromaround here, my boys are like naw lets see what happens, then a HUGE riot breaks out. i look over n i see people gettin hit with bats, bottles, knives,machetes, bricks, flower pots whatever, i was like wowwww, i look closer and see like 5 people on the ground stabbed, some dude grabbing his neck trying toclimb up a fence, his neck was squirting blood, i was like jesus christ man lets roll, lol. i even seen some big spanish girl tackle this guy n hit him in thehead with a 40oz bottle of brew, i was like oh man this is to much, everybody runs away except for the victims... cops show up n dont let us leave until 4askin us questions, blood is all over the street, there were 6-7 ambulances in the court, come to find out one of the boys that got cut was a friend of mine,dude got his with the buck 50 from the back of his right ear all the way around his head til the left side of his lip and some of his gums were split, somebodywas tryna take his head off with the razor. that was the craziest @%$ ive been apart of...

ill share some more later when i get home, im at work now n im bout to take my lunch break, sorry for the paragraphs lol

seen a dude get hit by a car and he flew up in the air about 10-15 feet. when he landed, the 2 guys that hit him got out of the car, picked him up and threwhim in the backseat!

i don't know happened but they drove off with him.

Off of Eastern Ave. at the liquor store. Two crackheads fighting to the death over a bag of Crab chips a bamma had bought for one of them. They swap it out fora minute and one of the crackheads flees from the fight with the chips in hand and as soon as he got in the street, ol boy got hit by a Lincoln Towncar.

Hands down the funniest thing I ever witnessed in my entire life

Back
Top Bottom